Lith

Josh Norman on Darnold

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

We need to give Bridgewater most of the reps after this week. Showcase him as much we can to get a good draft pick for him. We need them.

I think by having Uncle Josh sit a lot, Bridgewater will get those reps. If he does well and holds up behind our shaky backup O-line, that will go along way for his value and him proving himself again. 

11 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

No way.  Keep feeding Darnold.  Bridgewater’s value is only going to be increased by a sudden change of need for another team.  Only thing the Jets need to do is show that Teddy is healthy.  

I think darnold will get a lot more reps once Bridgewater is out of here. Nobody is knocking on the Jets door yet because they haven’t seen much of him in real games. Plenty of teams that could use a capable number 2 Who may jump their 1

16 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

No way.  Keep feeding Darnold.  Bridgewater’s value is only going to be increased by a sudden change of need for another team.  Only thing the Jets need to do is show that Teddy is healthy.  

Exactly what I was thinking.  I don't want to stunt Darnolds growth to showcase Teddy.  Plus no one cares what Teddy looks like, everyone knows what he is.  They just wanted to see if he's healthy and can play.  Camp and the first game showed he was.  Can only ruin it IMO

24 minutes ago, Freemanm said:

Josh Norman's a punk bitch. This is him attending an Adele concert

Norman crying.jpg

Yeah, but this punk bitch is an experienced and knowledgeable football player.  This should mean more because of who he is on the field.  😎

6 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I think darnold will get a lot more reps once Bridgewater is out of here. Nobody is knocking on the Jets door yet because they haven’t seen much of him in real games. Plenty of teams that could use a capable number 2 Who may jump their 1

Taking away reps from Darnold to somehow boost Bridgewaters trade value is lunacy.   Teddy will show what he needs to with the reps he’s been getting.  

10 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Darnold first half, Bridgewater 2nd Half. That's plenty of reps for BW plus if we don't trade him before, he will have the entire 4th PS game against the Eagles. 

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I still can't believe the Browns and Giants passed on him. 

Dave gettleman needs Barkley to be a first ballot hof player or he will never live it down 

38 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

We need to give Bridgewater most of the reps after this week. Showcase him as much we can to get a good draft pick for him. We need them.

Darnold is starting week one. Bridgewater should be playing the 2nd half. Darnold should be playing with the 1s.