And the 1st QB goes down (not Jets)

jackhuntr

19 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Mason Rudolph looked pretty good. Pittsburgh isn't known for hitting the panic button. They've gone to battle with sh*tty QBs while waiting for Ben to heal up.

He's also not "down".  He's in the protocol, he'll be fine well before opening day.

Dear lord the barely contained glee of (some) Jets Fans over the idea of other QB's getting hurt, so we can trade them TB....

Gonna say it again kiddies, Karma is a bitch. 

You'd better hope your sh*t vibes don't wind up with Our Glorious Savior on the turf sometime soon....

20 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

A thread title including "Non-Jet QB" would have been better on my heart ?

^ I thought the same thing. 

I initially came in here with the wtf happened at practice and left with "Oh, it was Rapey Ben, oh well." 

21 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

A thread title including "Non-Jet QB" would have been better on my heart ?

Didn't think about that angle when I wrote the title, couldn't open the article at work, I guess the tweet made it sound worse than it was.

Bad case of premature thread  I guess.

1 hour ago, jackhuntr said:

Didn't think about that angle when I wrote the title, couldn't open the article at work, I guess the tweet made it sound worse than it was.

Bad case of premature thread  I guess.

All is good. It just gave some of us heart palpitations. lol

On 8/14/2018 at 4:47 PM, Integrity28 said:

Mason Rudolph looked pretty good. Pittsburgh isn't known for hitting the panic button. They've gone to battle with sh*tty QBs while waiting for Ben to heal up.

Yep.  They learned a long time ago to invest draft capital in QB's as often as possible and invest in those QB's development.  Why bring in a QB from outside the organization if they're confident in their process?

They'll bring in someone off the street for an extra arm, but no more than that.

Archived