OT: Jalen Ramsey Has Something to Say (About Literally Everyone)

MDL_JET

46 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Yeah, and Ben and Eli suck and are made by Brown and Beckham. 

Super Bowls won without Brown and Beckham: 4

Super Bowls won with Brown and Beckham: 0

Of course there’s a racial element.

100%.

OBJ makes Eli, yet, they've sucked since OBJ got there.  lol

The Big Ben one was funny because he threw 5 picks vs. them in the regular season so I kind of get that but then threw for 469 and 5 TD's in the playoffs.  lmfao  but the guy the played the week before, who completed 44% of his passes, no TD's, a pick and the team scored 3pts, is good.  

Jalen is just a flamboyant idiot really but it's wildly entertaining.  Homeboy cried on the sidelines during a regular season game.  Cried.  Yet, he's out here trashing dudes with SB rings and MVP's.  lol

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

100%.

OBJ makes Eli, yet, they've sucked since OBJ got there.  lol

The Big Ben one was funny because he threw 5 picks vs. them in the regular season so I kind of get that but then threw for 469 and 5 TD's in the playoffs.  lmfao  but the guy the played the week before, who completed 44% of his passes, no TD's, a pick and the team scored 3pts, is good.  

Jalen is just a flamboyant idiot really but it's wildly entertaining.  Homeboy cried on the sidelines during a regular season game.  Cried.  Yet, he's out here trashing dudes with SB rings and MVP's.  lol

He is an idiot. But this is entertainment and he’s an entertainer and wildly talented to boot. Also, good for him for crying. It’s an emotional game and this game is overrun by stoic toxic assholes at both the player and coach level. 

If you want to cry and be flamboyant, Jalen, more power to you. But your quarterback ratings suck.

55 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

The entire NFL QB community is not the media. He's bad mouthing everyone. That's his choice, but it does not make him except from being a douche, which he is. He wants to learn about self awareness.  

Again, why a douche though? He didn't bad mouth everyone. The conversation snowballed into "lets go through the NFL Quarterbacks..."  He dressed 50% them in praise, and undressed the other half. Probably a little over the top and unnecessary to name drop so many (as he'll learn), but your reply screams PC or some stubborn old world adage. Cocky, sure. But I'll take it. 

The media remark i made was him talking to the media. Separate incident. 

12 minutes ago, PS17 said:

He is an idiot. But this is entertainment and he’s an entertainer and wildly talented to boot. Also, good for him for crying. It’s an emotional game and this game is overrun by stoic toxic assholes at both the player and coach level. 

If you want to cry and be flamboyant, Jalen, more power to you. But your quarterback ratings suck.

I would have no problem with crying on the sidelines.  He wants to win, he's passionate.  But it's the fact he cried on the sideline and proceeds to act he's the biggest bad ass on the planet insulting everyone in the way that I think just puts things in perspective.  Dude had a good year and clearly he's very talented but he aint done sh*t in this league yet.  His incredible D, gave up 700 yards in the air and 7 TD's in his last 2 games of the playoffs.  

The entertainment part, love it!  It's great hearing all the sh*t he does here in Jax.  Dude is cray.

7 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Again, why a douche though? He didn't bad mouth everyone. The conversation snowballed into "lets go through the NFL Quarterbacks..."  He dressed 50% them in praise, and undressed the other half. Probably a little over the top and unnecessary to name drop so many (as he'll learn), but your reply screams PC or some stubborn old world adage. Cocky, sure. But I'll take it. 

I think the issue is, this isnt the first time.  This is just the first time it's gone viral.  He does this sh*t all the time.  Calling Steve Smith Sr. trash and old man.  Telling AJ Green he sucks and is washed up.  And the list goes on...

Then you include the way he treats the media, who by the way, absolutely love him here and treat him like a god....

He's a dbag for sure but whatever, it's entertaining. 

21 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

For those who want the TL;DR version and like tables.....

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 9.40.42 AM.png

Sam Darnold earned the highest grade of the first-round rookie QBs in Preseason Week 1. Check out where he finished in other key categories by @PFF_Neil: https://pffoc.us/2MPawqZ 

DkuqLbTUUAE9kDZ.jpg
1 reply33 retweets81 likes

30 minutes ago, Paradis said:

He's arrogant, not self aware, and bad mouths others players, his conclusions aren't solid at best.

The whole drama queen thing isn't something I like either. Not sure what all the old world nonsense is about?

Unlikable at best, Douche at worst, I'm in the latter camp.

qZCZD5Cc_bigger.jpg&key=3bfc73170e1fa9ed3755fc04c12097cad86c965750742170fe71faad0858e565PFF NY Jets‏ @PFF_Jets 6h6 hours ago

Sam Darnold earned the highest grade of the first-round rookie QBs in Preseason Week 1. Check out where he finished in other key categories by @PFF_Neil: https://pffoc.us/2MPawqZ 

DkuqLbTUUAE9kDZ.jpg&key=88455823c05bb072e25a4e2e2bd90f5efed16a0ecbb8cd868770b957ce1d95e0 1 reply33 retweets81 likes  1    33      81  
Very interesting that the garbage qb Allen graded higher than the qb who is going to be great Jackson

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

Archived