Is Terrele Pryor a little beotch?

BornJetsFan1983

Wtf? I'm reading these reports about him flinching to a fake punch from his his former team and how he was a protected player....look if people see that then there is probably a whole bunch of other stuff going that we don't hear about.

For all the talk about freak athlete, sounds pretty weird to me. Some guys are little more soft-spoken and others are legit pussies. Seems like a tough business to be in if you are the latter.

Maybe the scuffles were Jets players having his back? Or maybe worse our team didn't have his back.

Anyone have insight? Did we get a big wuss?

I was really hoping him and enuwa were going to be our 6 plus receivers with robbie, that would impose on other teams with size and toughness.

It’s natural human reaction to flinch when you see something about to hit you. I always thought it was lame as hell when people tried to connect being scared with flinching to a last second reaction. Like hell yea, I flinched...but now i’ma beat your ass after I realize what you just did.?(Obviously he couldn’t do that in this situation.)

Seriously the Redskins DB is the one who came across looking like an AHole in that situation and if I were HC he would be suspended from the game tomorrow. This is their job, a professional environment, not JV football. The only guy coming across as a pussy is Jay Gruden for clearly not being able to control his team.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

10 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Oh he’s a prima donna

he was treated like the Lebron James of football since he was 13

everyone hated him at osu and everyone hated him at every nfl team he’s been on

I'm sure at least one person on one of the 3 NFL teams he has been on likes him 

23 minutes ago, Larz said:

Flinching is a reaction to a surprise act 

I could make any internet tough guy flinch 

I wouldn't send Pryor as 1st guy off the bus but he's an NFL player let's have a little perspective 

Thank you   

And if Pryor blocked the punch and countered with a simultaneous snapping kick to the knee ending that guys career that would have made him a  real man according to the logic of the opening post.  

Nuts .......

Lets Go Jets :)  

The fake punch, yapping and all is typical macho bullsh*t posturing, but I can understand Swearinger and these guys wanting a piece of Pryor.  Even if Pryor isn't a total douche. Gruden wouldn't let them hit Pryor and Breland got in trouble for bumping him at the line in practice.  Pryor supposedly made a bunch of showboat moves and one-hand grabs, all while the D wasn't allowed to hit him.  Now, top that off with Pryor making $8M last year and guys thinking he was dogging it when he wasn't badly injured.  Meanwhile, Swearinger was playing his ass off for a $6M guarantee over 3 years.  Doesn't excuse the actions, but does explain the anger.

44 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Pryor is a bit of a head case, but not sure little beotch's can do this:

pryor2.0.gif

or this

terrelle-pryor-td-catch.gif?w=304&h=156

Top one looks like a pretty clear case of offensive pass interference but, hey, like the Pats say, "if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying!" 

40 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Oh he’s a prima donna

Have to hope that being on his third team in three years, coming off a down year, that he's finally developed a little humility. Haven't heard anything about his Jets' teammates not liking him. 

Jay Gruden is running a frat house in Washington and I'm sure it's one of the top reasons Kirk Cousins wouldn't reup with them. First of all it was well known BEFORE these practices that players on the Skins were running their mouths about roughing Pryor up.

This sh*t is SIMPLE. It should have been put to rest by the Skins coaching staff right after they heard about it. One meeting is all it takes & the threat of being fined for actions unbecoming to the team. Bowles runs a tight ship compared to what you witnessed in Virginia with Skins players yapping & feign fighting and sh*t. 

Ask yourself this, what would Bill Belichick do? Jay Gruden is a walking dead man in Washington. Slide them into 4th place in the NFC East & watch him head out to be with his brother out West like the Ryan brothers. 

16 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Jay Gruden is running a frat house in Washington and I'm sure it's one of the top reasons Kirk Cousins wouldn't reup with them. First of all it was well known BEFORE these practices that players on the Skins were running their mouths about roughing Pryor up.

This sh*t is SIMPLE. It should have been put to rest by the Skins coaching staff right after they heard about it. One meeting is all it takes & the threat of being fined for actions unbecoming to the team. Bowles runs a tight ship compared to what you witnessed in Virginia with Skins players yapping & feign fighting and sh*t. 

Ask yourself this, what would Bill Belichick do? Jay Gruden is a walking dead man in Washington. Slide them into 4th place in the NFC East & watch him head out to be with his brother out West like the Ryan brothers. 

Skins players are pretty sensitive these days. They get Terrell Pryor and he seems disinterested in playing for them. They have a franchise QB and he wanted out. They drafted a RB early, he gets hurt. Meanwhile, the Eagles/Boys/Giants all look much  better. 

All they got is pushing around Pryor. The more they push him the more it will drive him to prove them wrong. So in reality, we should be thanking the Skins for motivating Pryor. 

56 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Oh he’s a prima donna

Pretty much true. Doesn't seem like Bowles is to thrilled with him either right now    Don't think it's that he's a wuss, just that he's a me first guy.

Lot of them in pro sports right now

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He reacted like anyone would to a fake punch.

What any of this has to do with being a bitch is the real question.  Who'll care that he flinched if he catches a bunch of passes and/or scores TDs for the Jets?  

If Quincy is in fact healthy, Pryor is a 3/4 WR in this group. He was asked to be the man in a Washington, here he's just a cog in the WR wheel. I don't think we'll be complaining when he runs a short underneath route & uses his 4.4 speed in the open field. 

It might be after Robbie smokes a DB for a long TD, Kearse catches a few 1st downs on 3rd down, sitting in zones, Quincy forearm shivers a CB to the ground with his 225 LB frame to gain an extra 8 yards, our TEs are running free in the seams and Powell, Crowell & Cannon are scooting around with swing passes & stretch runs. 

Should be the perfect moment for a quick slant that Pryor takes 65 yards for a TD to evoke opposing fans to claim, "damn, the Jets have a lot of weapons this year!". 

11 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Pretty sure Chucky partly made his decision to come back to give his brother a landing spot when the skins launch him.

4 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

The flinching/toughness thing is dumb and irreverent.

The biggest question is "why do all his former teammates seem to hate him?"

As Obrien said earlier, he is a prima donna in the Cam Newton mold. He was the highest rated QB out of high school and has been coddled his whole life and told how great he was. With that said,  you have to give him credit for swallowing his pride and converting to WR and making a career out of it. That isn't easy for anyone. 

His biggest problem last year was that he went to Washington as the de facto #1 WR after they lost Garcon/Jackson. That's a tough assignment for a kid still learning the position. He wilted under that pressure. Add in his personality and it was a recipe for disaster. 

On the Jets, he is just another guy. We have Anderson/Kearse/Enunwa and some kids. No one is looking to Pyror as the savior. Less pressure should help Pryor find his niche in this offense. 

5 hours ago, Jetster said:

If Quincy is in fact healthy, Pryor is a 3/4 WR in this group. He was asked to be the man in a Washington, here he's just a cog in the WR wheel. I don't think we'll be complaining when he runs a short underneath route & uses his 4.4 speed in the open field. 

Eh.  I don't think he was asked to be the man.  Crowder was as good as anything the Jets have and they rely on Reed, Davis and Thompson a bunch.  They expected their 2016 1st Doctson to step up and nobody did, least of all Pryor.  

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Wtf? I'm reading these reports about him flinching to a fake punch from his his former team

lol, dude every fcking human being flinches when someone swings. That, or you're riding the short bus. It's an instinct programmed into your DNA... the beotch was swearinger... 

Your OP is a sh*tty one. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Pretty sure Chucky partly made his decision to come back to give his brother a landing spot when the skins launch him.

Pretty amazing that Buffalo bunch were so ignorant to let Rex push a couple million bucks into his brothers pocket knowing they were both close to finished. 

Can't blame Rex, anyone would do it if they could get away with it. Like you said, I could see this happen with Chucky. I think this Chucky resurrection is going to end very much like Rex final years.  Just hearing how Mack hasn't had contact with the team for months is a bad omen.

1 hour ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Oh he’s a prima donna

Link? Not asking in a sarcastic way, but that I've not read anything about this previously. 

7 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Eh.  I don't think he was asked to be the man.  Crowder was as good as anything the Jets have and they rely on Reed, Davis and Thomas a bunch.  They expected their 2016 1st Doctson to step up and nobody did, least of all Pryor.  

I thought he got a pretty big contract in Washington..no?

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

Link? Not asking in a sarcastic way, but that I've not read anything about this previously. 

Him being hated at OSU comes mostly from Alex Boone his former teammate coming out saying that a lot of Pryors teammates at OSU didn’t like him or his attitude.  I don’t think he was beloved at OSU, a bit of a primadona from the first day he stepped on campus.  

Archived