***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY ASCENSION OF DARNOLD THREAD GET UP***

T0mShane

The Redskins were a bunch of punks. Hopefully the Jets punch them in the face in the 1st half. I could give 2 sh*ts about the 2nd half honestly. You just don't get a good read on players when the benches are cleared with 90 guys on each side. 

Of course Garcia struggling against future UPS delivery guys? That's alarming. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Out with the old in with the new.  Sam has a bigger hammer

Thor was actually a redhead so I'll give Sam that but Sam has to lay a half dozen goddesses just as an opener and don't disrespect mjolnir it's just ignorant 

Just now, jetstream23 said:

Annnnnnnnd here comes the Jets offensive line taking the field for warm-ups!

LonelyLegitimateAfricanmolesnake-small.gif

No No that is the response team on alert BECAUSE the Jets offensive line is taking the field.

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

Thor was actually a redhead so I'll give Sam that but Sam has to lay a half dozen goddesses just as an opener and don't disrespect mjolnir it's just ignorant 

Thor's hammer does not exist in the real world whereas Sam's will be on display each and every Sunday meting out punishment to our enemies.

...And he will lay each and every Vctoria's Secret model who has not already been Sanchized.

....Plus you know that his fashion consultant is none other than our own Tomshane.

11 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Thor's hammer does not exist in the real world whereas Sam's will be on display each and every Sunday meting out punishment to our enemies.

...And he will lay each and every Vctoria's Secret model who has not already been Sanchized.

....Plus you know that his fashion consultant is none other than our own Tomshane.

Sam doesn't go out at night, Thor rides a chariot across the night sky and slays giants with lightning 

Sam tosses a leather ball to midgardians while Thor battles Jormungand to protect the entire world. 

Thor inspired an entire nation to wear a symbol of his hammer to represent strength. 

Sam's followers are fraught with anxiety that he might be broken by one blow from a human 

Just now, Larz said:

Sam doesn't go out at night, Thor rides a chariot across the night sky and slays giants with lightning 

Sam tosses a leather ball to midgardians while Thor battles Jormungand to protect the entire world. 

Thor inspired an entire nation to wear a symbol of his hammer to represent strength. 

Sam's followers are fraught with anxiety that he might be broken by one blow from a human 

Sam has Tomshane as a fashion consultant

Plus hangin' out with Giants is very much not cool in this context

2 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Sam has Tomshane as a fashion consultant

Plus hangin' out with Giants is very much not cool in this context

Sam's fashion consultant wasn't even aware that Sam wore 2 outfits that night and the 2nd one was pretty awesome 

Slaying Giants as in striking them dead with bolts of lightning 

It's like this 

Thor 

Chuck Norris 

Sam Darnold 

Sam has to catch Chuck first 

Just now, Larz said:

Sam's fashion consultant wasn't even aware that Sam wore 2 outfits that night and the 2nd one was pretty awesome 

Slaying Giants as in striking them dead with bolts of lightning 

It's like this 

Thor 

Chuck Norris 

Sam Darnold 

Sam has to catch Chuck first 

<chuckles>  Oh for the days of those Kellen Clemens threads.

36 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

I just hope Sam doesn’t get killed.  I don’t get how a pro team lets the online become a bunch of scrubs, the franchise chooses the players, in college, they have to choose the school.

are we not sending dozens of protective amulets?

safety_amulet.jpg

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I won’t be able to watch it tonight so I’ll have to follow along the thread and live stats so I can get a good idea of what is going on.

keep me informatively updated, DON’T FAIL ME YOU SCRUBS.

^ doesn't ESPN SC App show stats?

This game will be a test to his pocket presence, poise, internal clock, and ability to move up in the pocket while scanning the field against a starting, yet vanilla, defense. 

Also should be an indicator of when he decides to run to salvage some yardage or simply throw it away to live another play.

The more I over-analyze the abyssmal OLine depth situation, the more I have to fortify my belief that Sam is superior enough to overcome those temporary obstacles as he matures into the Pro game.

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

This game will be a test to his pocket presence, poise, internal clock, and ability to move up in the pocket while scanning the field against a starting, yet vanilla, defense. 

Also should be an indicator of when he decides to run to salvage some yardage or simply throw it away to live another play.

The more I over-analyze the abyssmal OLine depth situation, the more I have to fortify my belief that Sam is superior enough to overcome those temporary obstacles as he matures into the Pro game.

Theoretically the depth really hasn't been affected yet 

Ijalana more than likely wouldn't be dressing on game day anyway 

22 minutes ago, Larz said:

Theoretically the depth really hasn't been affected yet 

Ijalana more than likely wouldn't be dressing on game day anyway 

Shell has had some injuries and missed time last year. Beachum AMAZED us that he lasted the season - recall Jax cut bait w/him b/c of injuries after promising start w/Pitt. Qualve has ALSO had his fits with injuries. Losing Iljana - a VETERAN SWING OT - is a HUGE blow to our already weak OLine depth. 

I've seen it before in 2003, 2007, 2011, and 2012. I hope NOT to see it repeat itself in 2018.

Hey can thread starters include basics like time, channel, weather? 

The Jets will take on the Redskins on Thursday, August 16 at 8:00pm ET from FedexField.

Watch on TV

National Broadcast: ESPN

Broadcasters: Joe Tessitore (Play-by-play), Jason Witten (Analyst), Lisa Salters (Sideline) and Booger McFarlane (Sideline)

Just now, Gas2No99 said:

I never liked you and you only further validate my reasonS as to why.

Guy, I was joking with you.

You upped my post when I first picked with you about it. What changed? You don’t have to like me though, nor’ do you have to care so much that you feel the need to express it.??‍♂️

Thats the beautiful thing about the internet..You don’t have to give a single damn about any of us. I’l never meet you in my life, never make a connection with you in my life, so wtf do I care who you like? 

Stop being sensitive. 

Ps. Enjoy the game today though..since you know..i’m not bitter for ridiculous reasons.

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Guy, I was joking with you.

You upped my post when I first picked with you about it. What changed? You don’t have to like me though, nor’ do you have to care so much that you feel the need to express it.??‍♂️

Thats the beautiful thing about the internet..You don’t have to give a single damn about any of us. I’l never meet you in my life, never make a connection with you in my life, so wtf do I care who you like? 

Stop being sensitive. 

Ps. Enjoy the game today though..since you know..i’m not bitter for ridiculous reasons.

I agree 100% w/your position as it is mine. Sarcasm is impossible on the Internet. ?

I do have a nice present for myself, regarding kicks, on its way for opening day & The New ERA. ?

Archived