***OFFICIAL JETS GAME DAY ASCENSION OF DARNOLD THREAD GET UP***

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol

"Oh, sup, I didn't see you standing there."

He's so goddamn goofy it's endearing. It's a weird feeling to not want to punch our starting QB.

Well I love the guy. Bought his Jersey and everything...........and I still kinda want to punch him. But thats just me.

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

Maybe because they didn't have these back in the day?  

GovtWarningSign.jpg

My mom certainly drank wine when she was pregnant with me and look...I became a Mets/Jets/Knicks fan.  Brutal!

And smoked. Have a Lucky and highball!

Password for this evening is MAX PROTECT. Double TEs, blocking backs, heavy formations. 

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

We need to seriously invest in TWO offensive lineman next year. Maybe even draft one too. 

We have to protect Sam and give him weapons. 

I say we go LT in the 1st round of the draft and hopefully sign a young C.  Granted if one is made available of course.

6 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If Sam plays well tonight, he get start game 3 of preseason.  If he looks good in game 3, he will be the starter week 1. 

I dont like ir as i believe he should sit awhile. But i believe thats how it will go unless he struggles.

If he does well in these games especially the 3rd game why sit him.  I say we just play the best player.

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

no oline, no real threats at wr, te is iffy, backs are so so.  But we have lots of cbs so we are okay.

The fact that teams know to play a safety over top of Anderson every single down makes him a threat.  If Q is healthy he's going to develop into a threat because that's what he was turning into before he got hurt.  The backs are probable so so nothing special but I have to disagree with the WRs.

Archived