Give them our 2nd rounder. Get it done. 

What 2nd Rounder?

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

What 2nd Rounder?

Exactly 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

This is a non story, I’m sure the Jets did reach out to the Jags IF there was mutual interest with agreeable terms Manish story would be Jets traded for Dante Fowler, this is just Mack throwing Manish a bone, and to cover his ass that he his actively looking to fix the edge rush problem by letting everyone know he called Jax about Fowler, but talks went nowhere for it to be leaked to Manish.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

12 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Darron Lee has 1-2 years left on his contract. They may be able to pull off a straight up trade which would be incredible. 

Coughlin may have been born at night, but it wasn’t last night.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

In what world would Jacksonville want Lee?  Come on people, use a little common sense.  

It wouldn’t be to start, Lee is on his rookie deal. So he would be fine in a backup role. I think the Jags would want a player since they are in a win now mode. Add in a draft pick to even out the trade. 

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

It wouldn’t be to start, Lee is on his rookie deal. So he would be fine in a backup role. I think the Jags would want a player since they are in a win now mode. Add in a draft pick to even out the trade. 

The Jags don’t want Lee in any capacity.  

I'd trade a middle round pick. That's about what he's worth. He's never developed into a big time pass rusher but he's still a young player with upside. 

12 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

In what world would Jacksonville want Lee?  Come on people, use a little common sense.  

The world of Jet Nation where I’ve seen some ridiculous trade scenarios lately. The only “bonus” to Lee is that he has more time left on his rookie deal and if they are fed up with Fowler, maybe that levels the trading playing field. It would clearly be a pick for Fowler but I just want Lee gone and to salvage whatever value we can. This is what you may call “wishful thinking” but not realistic.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Ok ok seriously. Teddy for Fowler and switch draft picks - we get their 5 they get our 4.

• Butt Fumble 4

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I would value Teddy well higher than Fowler.  I certainly wouldn't want to give them draft value on top of a swap.

Agreed. However, after what we've read about Fowler this month, I don't even want him.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Offer them a fifth or sixth if they take it great and if not well...he hasn't done anything in Jax and he probably isn't going to be a superstar here either

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

Mac isn't going to give up on Lee, who's going into his third season, and is asked to  do much more than Fowler ever was asked to do. Lee had more tackles in his first four games last year than Fowler did the entire year. Fowler is a pass rusher. That's it. And no, I don't think that Lee has played up to level we expected with the 6th pick.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

The Jags don’t want Lee in any capacity.  

He’d be a good practice LB to make their rb’s look good.

If I had Blake Bortkes and that defense I might be interested in Teddy .  That’s just me. 

• Upvote 1