prime21

Jets interested in Fowler Jr.

I think Lee is being used out of position he should be using his speed on the edge send him blitzing from any angle let him disrupt and then build off of that.

Instead our coach is trying to redefine him rather then use him to his strengths. He is not a great cover db despite his speed, his misses plays by being out of position. Let's use his speed to our advantage and see what happens.

But I would take the head case that is Fowler any day of the week over what Lee has shown so far.

20 hours ago, Losmeister said:

problem is his speed is way overrated. he keeps tryna runa around people and he cannot. stop repeating nonsense and watch the phukking game tapes. he gets hsi arse owned time after time after time. he does not belong in the league. maybe arean football. does that still exist.

he is easily blocked and cant disrupt schitt.

well you never know until you try. And I am not repeating nonsense, if it was posted somewhere else I did not see it. I watch the games and right now he is not succeeding in his current role it is time to try to change things up

1 hour ago, Losmeister said:

'pologies if i sounded personal at all, i aint inna internet squabbles...

my point is that they DO send him on blitzes and he is so easy to block that it pathetic...

if the Dbs can cover long enough he gets garbage sacks as the QB scurries around.

he NEVER beats his man cleanly 

NP I also think a big part of the issue is the DC. Their blitzes are to predictable and the players . Jenkins for instance is great on the edge but he gets blocked way to easy, the one guy that showed some promise is Maudlin is always injured. They need to be more creative and get miss matches somewhere to generate some type of pressure.  I would wonder what their stunts will look like on the dl, it is the preseason but i have not seen anything that jumped out.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company