prime21

Jets interested in Fowler Jr.

18 minutes ago, Jetmech said:

I agree. Fowler hasn't done a thing and there is no reason to trade Teddy before the season starts. October 30 is the trade deadline.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Fowler had 8 sacks last year.  Hardly nothing.

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

All the angst we have felt over the last 15 years (since pre-injury Chad) about the QB position has not gone away.  It has merely shifted to the pass-rush positions.  Personally, I think OL is even more critical right now as next year's draft is supposed to be a big DL crop.

oline should be priority 1 2 and 3 in next years draft if ability fits rounds.

Our head coach almost seems disdainful of having a true outside pass rusher and wants to use his 'genius' to create pressure.

11 minutes ago, Jetmech said:

I get it, both will be FA's so in that regard it makes sense but doesn't he play DE in 4-3? Playing OLB in 3-4 is different....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

our coach had shel rich playing olb.  Fowler is way more suite to be an olb than Lee

40 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Fowler is an idiot problem child.  Can’t wait to see him teamed up with empty suit Bowles will he be able to avoid prison?

Oh and he sucks

Perhaps but he is a better pass rusher than anyone we have at all.  Guys that a really good and have no issues never become available.

29 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

What has Fowler done again? 

Also, didn't we just sign the dude that played at Georgia Tech, Jeremiah Attachou?

4 sacks, then 8 sacks last year, is only 24 and has a pass rusher body and instincts.   Hey if the price is too high you pass but if not you ask bout him.  This team is in a panic that its starter 'Josh martin' is out week one.  We have no one and Attachou is not at all in Fowlers league.

• Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company