prime21

Jets interested in Fowler Jr.

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

What 2nd Rounder?

Exactly 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

In what world would Jacksonville want Lee?  Come on people, use a little common sense.  

Ok ok seriously. Teddy for Fowler and switch draft picks - we get their 5 they get our 4.

• Thumb Down 4

18 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

The Jags don’t want Lee in any capacity.  

He’d be a good practice LB to make their rb’s look good.

16 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I would value Teddy well higher than Fowler.  I certainly wouldn't want to give them draft value on top of a swap.

Problem is no GM is going to give you much for Teddy regardless how good he looks in preseason. The guy is coming off a horrendous knee injury and is damaged goods. If you can get an even swap for Fowler, you take it and RUN. I’d even throw in Lee for good measure. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, genot said:

Mac isn't going to give up on Lee, who's going into his third season, and is asked to  do much more than Fowler ever was asked to do. Lee had more tackles in his first four games last year than Fowler did the entire year. Fowler is a pass rusher. That's it. And no, I don't think that Lee has played up to level we expected with the 6th pick.

More tackles or more missed tackles- that is the question.

20 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I would value Teddy well higher than Fowler.  I certainly wouldn't want to give them draft value on top of a swap.

Bortles sucks. As smart as the Jags GM has been developing that roster into one of the youngest, athletic and best rosters in the NFL, he has totally whiffed on getting a solid QB. With a good QB, that team could win multiple SB’s over the next 5 years. 

5 hours ago, New York Mick said:

**** no

CA96BF5D-980B-4C3D-A3BA-487EB701E175.jpeg

When all they get is a 3 or 4 for Teddy, if that, have this ready for yourself. You guys are delusional if you think anyone is giving the Jets a 2nd rounder for Teddy. And getting a former #1 pick for Teddy , would be a coup. Granted, Fowler comes with issues but it’s a risk worth taken given his potential and what he would add to this mediocre defense. 

• Post of the Week 1

On 8/21/2018 at 9:56 AM, GreenFish said:

Darron Lee and a 5th for Fowler. 

Hewitt or Minter can start. And they get Lee who probably fits their defense better. 

You’d probably have to give them our 1st for the Jags to take Lee off our hands. 

• Haha 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company