prime21

Jets interested in Fowler Jr.

12 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

In what world would Jacksonville want Lee?  Come on people, use a little common sense.  

The world of Jet Nation where I’ve seen some ridiculous trade scenarios lately. The only “bonus” to Lee is that he has more time left on his rookie deal and if they are fed up with Fowler, maybe that levels the trading playing field. It would clearly be a pick for Fowler but I just want Lee gone and to salvage whatever value we can. This is what you may call “wishful thinking” but not realistic.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

What on earth makes you think they want Lee? not only that, but they're fine -- more than fine -- at ILB. Are you interested in some spun out LB from DET? or another random underachieving corner from OAK? no. So why do you think they would just "take" Lee

WISHFUL THINKING. I’m sure they don’t want Lee but sometimes a scheme change or a high grade from the 2016 draft board plays into these type of decisions. The only ADVANTAGE that Lee has is in regards to time length on contract where we could lose Fowler after this season if we don’t use the 5th year option. 

They shouldn’t want Lee because he sucks but these sort of things happen. That’s all I’m trying to say. I’ve bashed Lee plenty of times and I’m not a fan. Just bringing up a point. I don’t know how much more clear I have to be. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Never bring up Lee again. There, problem solved. 

Fine by me haha!!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company