prime21

Jets interested in Fowler Jr.

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

We are always on the wrong end of that equation.Abraham, Farrior, Vilma ...

If we excise Lee, we excise the poorest LB in teh league. The above 3 demonstrated some actual ability and we played cheapskate.

• Upvote 2

MV5BMTY5MTE4Njg3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDUxbtw, Jags as SB contender is alotta mumbo jumbo

it MIGHT look good on paper to somne, but he'd p[rolly end up being Calvin freakin Pace. meh.

48 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Calvin pace was a slow edge setting OLB. Fowler is a pass rusher for sure.

my recollection ios that we hoped he get to teh QB

he ended up being a slow edge setter..  

29 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Opinion.gif

mine and....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rammagen said:

I think Lee is being used out of position he should be using his speed on the edge send him blitzing from any angle let him disrupt and then build off of that.

Instead our coach is trying to redefine him rather then use him to his strengths. He is not a great cover db despite his speed, his misses plays by being out of position. Let's use his speed to our advantage and see what happens.

But I would take the head case that is Fowler any day of the week over what Lee has shown so far.

problem is his speed is way overrated. he keeps tryna runa around people and he cannot. stop repeating nonsense and watch the phukking game tapes. he gets hsi arse owned time after time after time. he does not belong in the league. maybe arean football. does that still exist.

he is easily blocked and cant disrupt schitt.

1 minute ago, F00tballGuy69 said:

Pace put in 7 solid years as our starting outside linebacker.  By no means spectacular, especially later on in his career. Would you not trade, say,  a 4th rounder for that?  I certainly would.  Two completely different players, however. 

my pt. is not to slag Pace. my point is that (Mis?) remembered that we got him hoping he'd be getting double digit sacks, and that if we take OUR trade hx into account, Fowler would probably go pffffft, FOR US  

there's a fowler thread 11 pages long...

19 minutes ago, j4jets said:

But it’s only a Fowler thread. Not Fowler AND Bridgewater thread. 

:chas:

12 minutes ago, rammagen said:

well you never know until you try. And I am not repeating nonsense, if it was posted somewhere else I did not see it. I watch the games and right now he is not succeeding in his current role it is time to try to change things up

'pologies if i sounded personal at all, i aint inna internet squabbles...

my point is that they DO send him on blitzes and he is so easy to block that it pathetic...

if the Dbs can cover long enough he gets garbage sacks as the QB scurries around.

he NEVER beats his man cleanly 

20 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Actually, a good defense helps with field position which in turn makes the QBs life easier.

more 3rd down stops means the offense is on the field more, more reps for sam

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company