prime21

Jets interested in Fowler Jr.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Jag fans are saying he is worth a 2nd rounder lol

This Jets fan agrees. 

1 minute ago, Larz said:

How crazy is this guy? 

Fowler was taken into custody Tuesday for misdemeanor charges of simple battery and mischief, per Auman.

A police report filed about the latest incident showed the NFL player allegedly "hit the man, knocked his glasses off and stepped on them" after a verbal exchange about Fowler's driving. While the alleged victim didn't suffer any significant injuries, he said Fowler threw his grocery bag in a lake.

Ok the lake thing is kinda funny I can relate to that but not a great sign for long term success 

He needs some loving and nurturing from Todd Bowles and the NY Jets. 

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

He’ll be sold for far less and they will be quite disappointed.

Solid pass rusher who needs to get his head on straight. 

On 8/23/2018 at 11:56 AM, Paradis said:

Here's a perfect exemplar of what "reaching" for a passrusher to "just draft one" looks like 4/5 times with these fringe round 1 tweaners

Eli Harold, a popular recipient of "scoop him up in the 2nd, kid's a stud"  Jet Nation love.

So this is worse than not having a pass rusher at all? 

No one in the NFL is giving charity care to the NY Jets because they need a pass rusher. 

Unfortunately we don't have the fire power to land an edge rusher via a trade and will have to wait until free agency to probably over pay for one. 

1 minute ago, NYallDay said:

Ughhh another season of watching the opposing qb have 15 seconds behind their line, our cbs getting torched due to that and giving up 3rd and 10s all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true and this is the reason why our LB's and secondary is always beat like a drum. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

That’s not exactly true. I mean, 2-3s to Jacksonville I’m sure does it for Fowler but that’s expensive but we have it

Ok lets do it then sounds great lets see if it happens. 

1 minute ago, NYallDay said:

I honestly think they’d give him for 1-3 just because of the 1 year left and his disciplinary issues

I'm surprised Tom Coughlin has kept him this long myself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Overpay? You mean paying a guy 130 mill in free agency costs more than 130 mill and the picks for any trade?

Yes overpay to lure in a good edge rusher in free agency other teams will also be in the market as well and we all know what happens when the Jets try and sign a free agent and other teams are also trying. We wind up either overpaying or losing out. CB Trumane Johnson is an example we paid him a lot of money.

1 minute ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Oh, wait no.... You think the Bears were biding for Mack in a vacuum? They paid more in a bidding war too for a trade, but unlike Johnson in FA they gave up multiple firsts to pay 100+ million.

regardless of the situation its Jets vs the rest of the NFL 

come on man you been around long enough to see it 

1 minute ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Well if you want to talk curse I offered to sacrifice a random board member's kid ritualistically (obviously joking) if it meant we could get Mack for a first and third within the last two or three days. I get it, but I couldn't get on board with the logic presented.

Lets see how things play out. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company