Question about the game tomorrow(Season ticket holders should be able to help)

chrisfaceoff

So my a former co-worker is a season ticket holder, and she cant make the game tomorrow, and was nice enough to invite me to go in her place.  She gave me a parking pass, and the STH lanyards with a card inside of it.

My question is, do those cards actually get me in to the stadium?  I was under the impression that I still needed some sort of ticket on my phone or something of that nature.  

Just looking to be sure because I don't really want to travel 3 hours to get turned away and have to come back home haha

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Question about the game tomorrow but this is off topic from the thread..

Is the game televised on NFL channel? It says “Game Day Live” on the tv guide during the time slot where NYG/NYJ plays...I don’t think there are going to be many other games tomorrow for NFL to schedule Game Day Live..that’s typcially for in-season.

Could it be just saying that and the game will actually come on in that time slot?

3 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Question about the game tomorrow but this is off topic from the thread..

Is the game televised on NFL channel? It says “Game Day Live” on the tv guide during the time slot where NYG/NYJ plays...I don’t think there are going to be many other games tomorrow for NFL to schedule Game Day Live..that’s typcially for in-season.

Could it be just saying that and the game will actually come on in that time slot?

No, its not televised out of market.  This might be a good time for that one week free trial of NFL GamePass.

11 hours ago, chrisfaceoff said:

So my a former co-worker is a season ticket holder, and she cant make the game tomorrow, and was nice enough to invite me to go in her place.  She gave me a parking pass, and the STH lanyards with a card inside of it.

My question is, do those cards actually get me in to the stadium?  I was under the impression that I still needed some sort of ticket on my phone or something of that nature.  

Just looking to be sure because I don't really want to travel 3 hours to get turned away and have to come back home haha

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

This person must trust you because those cards also work at the concession stands if they activated it. Be nice to her.  :)

They definitely work, the mobile tickets is for the resale market. Season ticket holders have those cards. If a season ticket holder doesn't want to bring the card in they can use the mobile app. But i think most people will just scan the cards.

Enjoy the game.

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

This person must trust you because those cards also work at the concession stands if they activated it. Be nice to her.  :)

They definitely work, the mobile tickets is for the resale market. Season ticket holders have those cards. If a season ticket holder doesn't want to bring the card in they can use the mobile app. But i think most people will just scan the cards.

Enjoy the game.

She better, I busted my ass doing reports for her for 2 years haha.  

For the concessions, do I just show the card and it take a percentage off of them?  I obviously don't want to use them for anything that may go against her or anything like that, but if I could save a couple bucks on food or a drink tonight I'd be all about it.

The cards get cash loaded to them by the STH.  Normally, when the balance gets below a certain point, the STH's credit card will get charged to put more cash on the card.  No discounts.  Maybe at the hot dog stand. 

But, to use the card at concessions would mean you're spending her money.

8 minutes ago, Kolchak said:

The cards get cash loaded to them by the STH.  Normally, when the balance gets below a certain point, the STH's credit card will get charged to put more cash on the card.  No discounts.  Maybe at the hot dog stand. 

do it.

28 minutes ago, Kolchak said:

Oh ok, thank you for letting me know that.  I didn't know if it was more of "Show this card and receive 10% off" or something like that

1 hour ago, chrisfaceoff said:

She better, I busted my ass doing reports for her for 2 years haha.  

For the concessions, do I just show the card and it take a percentage off of them?  I obviously don't want to use them for anything that may go against her or anything like that, but if I could save a couple bucks on food or a drink tonight I'd be all about it.

No definitely don't use them for concessions. They are often loaded up with Jets bucks. So she would be paying for whatever you buy. Not good lol.

34 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Oh ok, thank you for letting me know that.  I didn't know if it was more of "Show this card and receive 10% off" or something like that

Its more like show this card and receive  a 100% discount ?, but it may get you fired ?

18 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Its more like show this card and receive  a 100% discount ?, but it may get you fired ?

She retired soooooooo that wouldn't have been an issue, but when I packed my clothes to change into after work, I also brought my morals with me.  Shucks.

So one last question quick.

I was looking at those points cards, and there isn't a bar code to scan or anything like that, so how exactly does that get me in?

the front does have the account# sections seats etc, but thats really it

Archived