Philc1

When will Darron Lee get cut?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. When will Darron Lee get cut?

• During the 2018 season
    • Next offseason
    • Never, Macc already has his $45 million extension drawn up

22 hours ago, genot said:

It's more than ridiculous. If every teams GM looked at players Phil's way, half the roster of every team would have to be replaced every year.

I thought he was around the ball a lot more often second half last year

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jack48 said:

Yes, he was. If he could catch a football, he would have had 5, maybe 6 interceptions, also.

10 minutes ago, jack48 said:

23 hours ago, genot said:

It's more than ridiculous. If every teams GM looked at players Phil's way, half the roster of every team would have to be replaced every year.

Not that Phil isn't more than ridiculous, but very team's GM replaces half the roster every year anyway.  I am pretty sure more than 30 players took snaps for the 2017 Jets that were not on the 2016 Jets.  I don't think that was particularly unusual. 

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

I agree. He’s Kyle Wilson and Calvin Pryor all over again. I wouldn’t say he’s as bad as they were, but he’s definitely not a difference maker. 

Lee is actually worse than Kyle Wilson which might be scary

39 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Lee is actually worse than Kyle Wilson which might be scary

I don’t like Lee but this is hyperbole. 

Kyle ******* Wilson is one of only 2 players that I’ve ever hated; the other being santonio. He was getting beat by scrubs day in and day out and still thought he was the greatest player ever. **** him.

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

I would not get rid of him. I thought he played better last year. Plus the reason we drafted him was because the Jets needed speed in the linebacking corps. Hopefully he'll cut down on mistakes more in 2018.

unfounded hopefullness. i dont know how you do it. honest. he wont be in the nfl 3 years from now.

6 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I don't hate lee or adams,  I hate that our gm used back to back 1st rounders on non prime positions in which you can find guys as good as the ones he drafted all over the place.  I have some disdain for each player, Lee is a soft linebacker who acts half nut at times.  Adams talks a great game before he has done anything of real note.

The big issue with these payers is the gm who picked them where he picked them, to go along with another fav of yours hackenburg, that is three big blunders.

Hard to keep all these fabrications straight..

So now Hack is one of my "Fav's" in addition to me claiming Geno and Mark were stars, right?  I'll try and remember this.

Archived