So when does Jamal Adams get that elusive first INT?

Philc1

So when does Jamal Adams get that elusive first INT?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. So when does Jamal Adams get that elusive first INT?

• Week 2 - Ryan Tannehill
    • Week 3 - Tyrod Taylor
    • Week 4 - Blake Bortles
    • Week 5 - Case Keenum
    • Week 6 - Andrew Luck
    • Week 8 - Mitch Trubisky
    • Week 9 - Bryce Petty
    • Week 10 - Josh Allen
    • Week 13 - Marcus Mariota
    • Week 14 - Josh Allen
    • Philc1 is something of a troll

1 hour ago, flgreen said:

Hey, give the guy credit, he has done a sensational job marketing his brand.  A decent BOX S is getting as much media face time as Darnold.  Only NY

And in about 4 years he’ll have a $95 million extension from Macagnan  and about 2-3 INTs for his career

5 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Stephen Hill had two TD’s that game. I really thought he was going to be a good player. 

The Bills crappy secondary made him look like the next Calvin Johnson.  Dude always played well against them

7 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Adams wasn't drafted for his ability to get turnovers he was drafted because he is a leader

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

Lead by example. It’s all hot air if you underperform and are all bark and no bite. I love his enthusiasm but he needs to earn the right to be a leader. Putting the cart before the horse will backfire.

He has to perform really well ASAP. Not to appease us fans but because he’s talked so much that he’ll lose his team after this season if he doesn’t have a near pro bowl year. 

Also....you don’t draft leaders. That’s gravy and certain players become leaders as they play well and become vets. We need to draft for skill with top 10 picks. I agree his “leadership” qualities were part of the reason he was drafted but it was his potential talent that made him a top 10 pick.

He’s got a lot to prove and personally his talking worries me because it may backfire. Really good guy and good intentions though. 

4 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Lead by example. It’s all hot air if you underperform and are all bark and no bite. I love his enthusiasm but he needs to earn the right to be a leader. Putting the cart before the horse will backfire.

He has to perform really well ASAP. Not to appease us fans but because he’s talked so much that he’ll lose his team after this season if he doesn’t have a near pro bowl year. 

Also....you don’t draft leaders. That’s gravy and certain players become leaders as they play well and become vets. We need to draft for skill with top 10 picks. I agree his “leadership” qualities were part of the reason he was drafted but it was his potential talent that made him a top 10 pick.

He’s got a lot to prove and personally his talking worries me because it may backfire. Really good guy and good intentions though. 

Hey Adams led us to the 27th ranked defense last year

Archived