JetNation Fantasy Football(League A) Discussion Thread

Patriot Killa

I got sniped numerous times.  At one point I was 4 picks away and had 3 guys lined up in my queue....I watched them fall like dominos three in a row. lol

Never intended to have QB be a supposed strength of my team but happy with the 1-2 combo of Russel Wilson and Philip Rivers.

I still have no Kicker...and that's intentional.  RBs and WRs are valuable and I'll continue to watch injuries and stuff right up Week 1 when I'll decide who to drop for a kicker.  Unless, someone with two is interested in trading for one of the very last backups on my roster. :P 

5 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I got sniped numerous times.  At one point I was 4 picks away and had 3 guys lined up in my queue....I watched them fall like dominos three in a row.

That happened to me like 3 times in a row! My roster's pretty sh*tty lol, should be fun to try and turn this disney-movie team of mine into a contender. 

9 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Sorry bro.. when I said yes I had no idea you guys would be drafting so early.. I was hoping Eve of first game lol.. I’m about to win 2 k in a fantasy baseball league.. Well hopefully ha, playoff start in 2 weeks 

• 3 months later...

Congrats to @Patriot Killa on his JetNation League A Championship.  The best team won.

I knew it was all over when Ertz and Robby Anderson went bonkers in the early games yesterday.  We were pretty even all the way thru QB, WR, WR, RB, RB until we got to those TE and Flex positions.

@Dcat are you organizing a Final between both the A and B leagues for Week 17?  I know that had been discussed.

713218556_ScreenShot2018-12-24at10_26_50AM.thumb.png.66d2e9bf562d3eb5424905f1340d3bcb.png

39 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Congrats to @Patriot Killa on his JetNation League A Championship.  The best team won.

I knew it was all over when Ertz and Robby Anderson went bonkers in the early games yesterday.  We were pretty even all the way thru QB, WR, WR, RB, RB until we got to those TE and Flex positions.

@Dcat are you organizing a Final between both the A and B leagues for Week 17?  I know that had been discussed.

713218556_ScreenShot2018-12-24at10_26_50AM.thumb.png.66d2e9bf562d3eb5424905f1340d3bcb.png

Really contemplated starting Anderson but glad I did. Very even match up all the way through and you definitely had me nervous when Gurley went down and I had to take my best FF option out of the line up.

great season and can’t wait to do it again. @j4jets how did your league do? 

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Really contemplated starting Anderson but glad I did. Very even match up all the way through and you definitely had me nervous when Gurley went down and I had to take my best FF option out of the line up.

great season and can’t wait to do it again. @j4jets how did your league do? 

I won lol

22 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Awesome. 

Did you want to try and do something for the top two teams of each League for the final week?

Yeah like we planned. Manual scoring. Let’s finalize the points system. Should be consistent with regular season as much as possible. 

@Patriot Killa game time. Let’s post up starting lineups

QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, TE, Flex, Kicker, D

1 point per 25 yards passing, 2 points at 200 yards, 2 points at 300, 2 points at 400, 2 points at 500 yards. 6 points TDs. Negative 2 on Ints, negative 1 at sacks

rushing and receiving: 1 point at every 10 yards, 2 bonus points at 100, 2 bonus at 200. 6 point TD, 0.5 PPR. 

Kicking: 2 points for PAT, negative 1 for missed PAT. 3 points for FGs upto 39 yards, 4 points from 40-49 yard and 5 points for FG 50+

Defense: yahoo standard. Not sure what they are. 

Archived