Check out my new guitar.......(going to get it now)

SoFlaJets

It amazes me that nowadays you can spend this little amount of money and get a guitar that sounds BETTER than the Takemine I paid 3 times as much for 12 years ago.Also,the beauty of this box is it has a built-in tuner(which mutes itself when it's plugged in onstage)in the EQ panel-sounds and plays great.For $350.00,you can't go wrong.I feel like a little kid at Christmas

http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-IBA-AEL20E-TBS.html

Yea I can almost masturbate looking at guitar pictures.I am excited now if I can get the wife to say"let's go"then I'll be playing at Nicoles Village Tavern in Wellington tonight with a brand new axe-any south Floridians lookin for something to do tonight with good food cold drinks and so-so entertainment that's the place to go....

Yea I can almost masturbate looking at guitar pictures.I am excited now if I can get the wife to say"let's go"then I'll be playing at Nicoles Village Tavern in Wellington tonight with a brand new axe-any south Floridians lookin for something to do tonight with good food cold drinks and so-so entertainment that's the place to go....

Good luck! With your gig, that is! :D

you mean break a leg Verde...I love playing music it's so much better than diggin a ditch for 5.58 an hour which I was doing on Tuesday morning-still friggin sore from that one....

you mean break a leg Verde...I love playing music it's so much better than diggin a ditch for 5.58 an hour which I was doing on Tuesday morning-still friggin sore from that one....

Yes, break a leg! :wink:

I used to play in a band...<sigh> it's was am amazing thing.

Archived