What is Brady afraid of?

Ex-Rex

Tom Brady hung up on a WEEI radio interview because the reporter asked questions concerning his personal trainer. Guerrero is juicing Brady and the entire league knows it but won't do a damn thing about it. How many 41 year old QB's have done what Brady is doing? None. In the ENTIRE HISTORY of the NFL NO QB has done or is doing what Brady is doing. The guy is so obviously cheating and I think he is beginning to feel the heat since guys that get involved with Guerrero end up suspended for PED's. Except Tom Brady. I think Belicheat is in a strange position of having his QB and owner being too buddy buddy, because Bill had kicked Guerrero off the team plane, but is now back on. How did that happen? Belicheat change his mind or did Brady go over his head again?

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hes not juicing.  He taking hgh and other stuff to keep him young and for recovery.

They all do.  Favre and manning werent having career years in their 40s naturally.  

We all might be taking hgh at some point in our lives when we get older.  

it may not be "juicing" but it's still using a performance enhancing substance.  and there lot's of guys like guerrero who have these magic elixers and "training regimens" that just don't work.

Adel

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hes not juicing.  He taking hgh and other stuff to keep him young and for recovery.

They all do.  Favre and manning werent having career years in their 40s naturally.  

I respect the hell out of him as a player but Brady is dirty.  It's not just about injuries.  Brady openly boasts that he runs faster then he did when he was 22.  How does that happen without juice?  And don't forget that Guerrero's other client, Edelman, got suspended for juicing.

But the thing that really pisses me off is that the Patriots pay the supplement company that Brady and Guerrerro own together as a way of cheating the salary cap.  The league knows about it and does absolutely nothing about it because of the PR hit they took when they went after him for the deflated balls.  Meanwhile everyone praises Brady for taking a home-town discount.  That is total BS.

13 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I don't think he's taking hgh. That usually results in increased head, hand and foot size (See Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi, etc.). His body hasn't seemed to change much over the years, although I haven't scrutinized any photos to confirm this. Then again, maybe they've gotten more sophisticated with the drug treatments to prevent that side effect, so what do I know. Do agree that it's suspiciously amazing how he keeps on kicking butt on NFL fields as he approaches AARP membership.

4 minutes ago, rangerous said:

it may not be "juicing" but it's still using a performance enhancing substance.  and there lot's of guys like guerrero who have these magic elixers and "training regimens" that just don't work.

The league often looks the other way. Nothing will happen. 

Just now, BroadwayRay said:

I don't think he's taking hgh. That usually results in increased head, hand and foot size (See Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi, etc.). 

Didn't lance Armstrong take HGH? Doesn't have to be that obvious. 

doping is so sophisticated, they're always a step ahead. The NFL wouldn't touch Brady even if they knew he was doped up to his eyeballs

All these guys are taking something. hate to say it but these kind of threads are just sour grapes. Some of Brady and The Pats success have been through cheating the system which everyone knows, but some of it is bc he  and  Belichick are pretty good at football. Dude is 41. His door is closing quickly, I’m happy with that.

18 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Adel

I respect the hell out of him as a player but Brady is dirty.  It's not just about injuries.  Brady openly boasts that he runs faster then he did when he was 22.  How does that happen without juice?  And don't forget that Guerrero's other client, Edelman, got suspended for juicing.

But the thing that really pisses me off is that the Patriots pay the supplement company that Brady and Guerrerro own together as a way of cheating the salary cap.  The league knows about it and does absolutely nothing about it because of the PR hit they took when they went after him for the deflated balls.  Meanwhile everyone praises Brady for taking a home-town discount.  That is total BS.

And selling Brady's water bottles at Gillette stadium...  How many millions is that worth?

Once brady and bellichick retire a whole mass of horror stories will come out about the pats and their cheating ways.  The things they have been caught for are the tip of the berg imo and 20 years from now their names will be up there with the steriod bball cheaters and lance Armstrong and the like.

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Once brady and bellichick retire a whole mass of horror stories will come out about the pats and their cheating ways.  The things they have been caught for are the tip of the berg imo and 20 years from now their names will be up there with the steriod bball cheaters and lance Armstrong and the like.

That'd be great. Strip them of their titles and the same year Darnold raises the trophy. Sounds good to me. 

43 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Adel

This, +1000. Not only is Brady cheating the Pats are circumventing the salary cap by pouring money into his sham TB12 clinics. It's a total joke this isn't more of a story.

17 hours ago, Ex-Rex said:

Tom Brady hung up on a WEEI radio interview because the reporter asked questions concerning his personal trainer. Guerrero is juicing Brady and the entire league knows it but won't do a damn thing about it. How many 41 year old QB's have done what Brady is doing? None. In the ENTIRE HISTORY of the NFL NO QB has done or is doing what Brady is doing. The guy is so obviously cheating and I think he is beginning to feel the heat since guys that get involved with Guerrero end up suspended for PED's. Except Tom Brady. I think Belicheat is in a strange position of having his QB and owner being too buddy buddy, because Bill had kicked Guerrero off the team plane, but is now back on. How did that happen? Belicheat change his mind or did Brady go over his head again?

Doesn't Brady already have breastS?

19 hours ago, Ex-Rex said:

Hes not juicing, where do you get this from?

Hes tired of talking about him and its a wedge between him and the team.  He need to keep him clean because theyre going to market and sell the TB12 system together when he finally retires, its not that complicated

19 hours ago, predator_05 said:

Didn't lance Armstrong take HGH? Doesn't have to be that obvious. 

doping is so sophisticated, they're always a step ahead. The NFL wouldn't touch Brady even if they knew he was doped up to his eyeballs

There could be video footage of Tom Brady killing Aaron Hernandez so Hernandez wouldn't talk about it was Brady himself who killed those guys and the league would still get a bottle full of Listerine to rinse after Brady comes calling at night.

20 hours ago, Ex-Rex said:

Is there a reason I should care about this melodrama stuff?

How about we just beat them on the field for a change?

Archived