What is Brady afraid of?

Ex-Rex

21 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Look up George Blanda - he played QB into his 40s for the Raidezz

Blanda was a kicker and a backup QB, who didn't play a full season as a QB and certainly wasn't having "career years". I am old enough to remember George Blanda's exploits and while a nice story they are not at the level of Brady.

23 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hes not juicing.  He taking hgh and other stuff to keep him young and for recovery.

They all do.  Favre and manning werent having career years in their 40s naturally.  

We all might be taking hgh at some point in our lives when we get older.  

Some forms of HGH are on the banned substance list.  There are instances when it’s prescribed by a doctor under a MRO it can be used by players Terrell Owens was put on HGH when he broke his ankle and played in the super bowl

There’s no way to test for most forms of HGH

1 hour ago, Ex-Rex said:

Blanda was a kicker and a backup QB, who didn't play a full season as a QB and certainly wasn't having "career years". I am old enough to remember George Blanda's exploits and while a nice story they are not at the level of Brady.

If the Brady apologists want to point to someone as evidence of another qb playing into their 40’s the two best examples besides Brady are Favre and Vinny Testaverde

Both were also drop back qbs who were just insanely durable.  Btw I think Eli Manning plays into his 40’s

On 8/27/2018 at 11:17 AM, Ex-Rex said:

Tom Brady hung up on a WEEI radio interview because the reporter asked questions concerning his personal trainer. Guerrero is juicing Brady and the entire league knows it but won't do a damn thing about it. How many 41 year old QB's have done what Brady is doing? None. In the ENTIRE HISTORY of the NFL NO QB has done or is doing what Brady is doing. The guy is so obviously cheating and I think he is beginning to feel the heat since guys that get involved with Guerrero end up suspended for PED's. Except Tom Brady. I think Belicheat is in a strange position of having his QB and owner being too buddy buddy, because Bill had kicked Guerrero off the team plane, but is now back on. How did that happen? Belicheat change his mind or did Brady go over his head again?

Why isn’t Tom suspended then? It’s not like the NFL is protecting his spotless career. 

I think it’s time we accept the fact he’s just really good until proven otherwise. We should start to see that changing this year I hope. Can’t sustain that success forever. 

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Weed and HGH should be legal for the players. I don’t want to see average athletes who are strung out on opioids. That’s awful. I want my athletes stoned and running 4.3’s at 245 lbs. That’s peak NFL. 

Who now have to play 2 hand touch.  I see a new future for 140 pound players.

On 8/27/2018 at 12:44 PM, Kleckineau said:

If I had to guess I would say 3/4 of the league is using something.

Our Jets are no different.

The real cheat is the Brady salary farce.

I have no problem with Cindy ending the interview. He told them what was off limits yet the typical media does what it wants and doesn't take no for an answer. Screw em.

Brady's salary, as you pointed out, is the real farce. Wonder if Kraft is making it up with excess cheese supplements under the table.

Almost the entire league is on HGH.  Having said that, I don't think Brady really looks like a HGH user.  Normally you get a very particular blocky look and if anything Brady looks more out of shape now than he used too (dad bod etc).

I'd say the big secret to his longevity is the same reason a lot of baseball pitchers and tennis players are playing much later than they used too.  Namely the joint, tendon and recovery improvements in the medical world.  Twenty years ago we were not even in the same ballpark.  Football players have a ton of minor surgeries all the time that we aren't privy too.  That used to add up and after a certain point, their bodies simply degraded too much in performance.  Nowdays that risk is considerably lessened.

As far as Guerrero...  He seems like a typical snake oil salesman.  I don't think he has anything to do with Brady's athletic performance.

9 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

There could be video footage of Tom Brady killing Aaron Hernandez so Hernandez wouldn't talk about it was Brady himself who killed those guys and the league would still get a bottle full of Listerine to rinse after Brady comes calling at night.

Very true.

Brady is beyond reproach. The NFL has identified him as the 'icon' of the sport - he'll be the standard for others to follow. No chance of the NFL's newly appointed Jesus getting his halo knocked off.

Archived