NFL Transactions

C Mart

2016 2nd Round pick (pick #42)..Hasn't done a thing

Jeff Zrebiec‏ @jeffzrebiec 

Looks like Correa to Titans is going to get done, sources tell @TheAthleticBAL

Correa clearly a better fit at OLB and he played well there at times this summer. But Ravens still had Terrell Suggs, Matthew Judon, Z. Smith, Tim Williams and Tyus Bowser in front of him on depth chart.

One way to ease roster crunch is to make a few trades. Ravens making progress on doing that with former second round pick Kamalei Correa, sources tell @TheAthleticBAL. The Titans are one possible destination.

DRAFT ANALYSIS:

"This kid has fun tape, folks. His best fit is in a 3-4 base defense, so he will fit what Baltimore does. He's relentless and sets a violent edge. His motor and quickness will separate him in the NFL." -- Mike Mayock

CAREER STATSMORE
Season Team   Tackles Interceptions Fumbles
  G GS Comb Total Ast Sck SFTY PDef Int Yds Avg Lng TDs FF
2017 Baltimore Ravens 16 3 15 10 5 0.0 -- 1 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 0

2016 Baltimore Ravens 9 1 4 3 1 0.0 -- 1 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 1

TOTAL 19 13 6 0.0 0 2 0 0 -- 0 0 1

Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter 

Titans are trading a 2019 sixth-round pick to Ravens for LB Kamalei Correa, per source. @jeffzrebiec initially reported trade.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for Mac to go bargain hunting for actual decent players at our area of need that are being cut due to salary and not necessarily skill. that’s our best chance at getting a decent player otherwise why bother picking up trash?

Well, I guess trash is better than the dogsh*t that we currently have at OL depth and OLB.

22 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Time for Mac to go bargain hunting for actual decent players at our area of need that are being cut due to salary and not necessarily skill. that’s our best chance at getting a decent player otherwise why bother picking up trash?

Well, I guess trash is better than the dogsh*t that we currently have at OL depth and OLB.

Fowler playing Thursday night which is a clear sign the jags want him out. We can definitely get him for cheap if we want him and his baggage

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Fowler playing Thursday night which is a clear sign the jags want him out. We can definitely get him for cheap if we want him and his baggage

I did not know that so thanks. I knew he was being way overvalued here. I wouldn’t even Trade Teddy straight up unless we have a serious roster spot issue for a 3rd QB. Trade them a 4th or 5th and continue the bargain hunting. 

7 hours ago, C Mart said:

2016 2nd Round pick (pick #42)..Hasn't done a thing

Jeff Zrebiec‏ @jeffzrebiec 

Looks like Correa to Titans is going to get done, sources tell @TheAthleticBAL

Correa clearly a better fit at OLB and he played well there at times this summer. But Ravens still had Terrell Suggs, Matthew Judon, Z. Smith, Tim Williams and Tyus Bowser in front of him on depth chart.

One way to ease roster crunch is to make a few trades. Ravens making progress on doing that with former second round pick Kamalei Correa, sources tell @TheAthleticBAL. The Titans are one possible destination.

DRAFT ANALYSIS:

"This kid has fun tape, folks. His best fit is in a 3-4 base defense, so he will fit what Baltimore does. He's relentless and sets a violent edge. His motor and quickness will separate him in the NFL." -- Mike Mayock

CAREER STATSMORE
Season Team   Tackles Interceptions Fumbles
  G GS Comb Total Ast Sck SFTY PDef Int Yds Avg Lng TDs FF
2017 Baltimore Ravens 16 3 15 10 5 0.0 -- 1 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 0

2016 Baltimore Ravens 9 1 4 3 1 0.0 -- 1 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 1

TOTAL 19 13 6 0.0 0 2 0 0 -- 0 0 1

Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter 

Titans are trading a 2019 sixth-round pick to Ravens for LB Kamalei Correa, per source. @jeffzrebiec initially reported trade.

There is no reason the Jets shouldn’t have swung this trade. A sixth rounder? 

7 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I would throw a conditional late round pick to the Jags for Fowler.  Similar to when we acquired Percy Harvin.  Give them a 6 or 7 that becomes a 4 or 5 if we re-sign him.  If he is still the lunatic head case that he appears to be in Jax, we cut him loose at the end of the season for a low price.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

the Jets are 2 years into a rebuild not 4 

You're the guy that tells everybody that it only takes an hour to get to the Hamptons.  You don't mention the 25 minutes it takes you to get to the Belt Parkway or the 20 minutes after you get off at exit 71.  I guess that 2015 was getting to the highway and 2016 was getting to the house from the Expressway?

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

You're the guy that tells everybody that it only takes an hour to get to the Hamptons.  You don't mention the 25 minutes it takes you to get to the Belt Parkway or the 20 minutes after you get off at exit 71.  I guess that 2015 was getting to the highway and 2016 was getting to the house from the Expressway?

2015 the year we signed a  bunch of Vets to win now ? Yeah I can see how that was the start of a rebuild . I can also see how retaining Fitz and getting more vets was also the beginning of a rebuild. 

2015 and 2016 don’t count. Those seasons never happened and we only imagined them.

Disregarding those 2 drafts isn’t genuine at all. They completely count towards a rebuild as do young free agents like Skrine and Gilchrist. For gods sake, all Mac said was “Competetive REBUILD” every other word between his swigs of alcohol infused coffee when he Jetted Up every day. 

Yes it wasn’t a full on “blow the team up rebuild” like 2017 but those young FAs and draft picks 110% count towards building out future. Shame on you!!!

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The 2018 New York Jets, four years into a rebuild, are choosing between three former UDFA’s to start at their designated pass rushing OLB. 

Rebuild actually started like a month ago, so you and the other SOJF’s can take your negativity and shove it, pal

17 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

2015 the year we signed a  bunch of Vets to win now ? Yeah I can see how that was the start of a rebuild . I can also see how retaining Fitz and getting more vets was also the beginning of a rebuild. 

Can we split the difference and just call it year 3 of what ever the $&(“ is going on here? 

ESPN's Brady Henderson projects the Seahawks to release Brandon Marshall.

Marshall has actually been drawing strong reviews in practice, but Henderson believes the Seahawks will opt to go younger before possibly re-signing Marshall after Week 1, when his $1.105 million contract would no longer be guaranteed. Marshall is probably most closely battling Amara Darboh.

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Can we split the difference and just call it year 3 of what ever the $&(“ is going on here? 

I can go with three but the delusion that people think this owner didn't want to win and pushed his GM to sign a bunch of vets 4 years ago is comical. This team started its rebuild when it dumped the aging Veterans, not before ... You guys want to have fun with that hey I'm game, buffoons

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I can go with three but the delusion that people think this owner didn't want to win and pushed his GM to sign a bunch of vets 4 years ago is comical. This team started its rebuild when it dumped the aging Veterans, not before ... You guys want to have fun with that hey I'm game, buffoons

I’m glad your game Smash. We have a new owner now. Let’s see how this shit plays out

16 hours ago, mrcoops said:

Browns waived Ross Martin.

I say he's worth another look. Nearly won the kicking job last year.

Give him a shot.

Why not. He looked decent last summer and we'd have nothing to lose. My only concern, which I had with Santos, is that he's on the small side.

Archived