JetsFanatic

Bridgewater & 6th Rounder traded to Saints for a 3rd Rounder

7 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

the joe namath poster said a bag of footballs!

yeap and tried to argue that point with me. he was just hating even though I gave him facts.....

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

OK, what would you have gotten, genius GM?

I take that back it was not JoeWilly I am sorry for the confusion

I can see the horrible injury comment but he is way better then you are given him credit for. He is a winning qb in the nfl. If we had him and did not draft Sampeople here would be wanting to sign him to an extension already

Winning qb? He had one playoff appearance and got eliminated the first game a career scrub Keenum took the same team almost to the Super Bowl.  Teddy was basically on his way to becoming an Alex Smith clone before his leg almost fell off

it was philc

3 minutes ago, CTJetsFan said:

I was thinking it was the poster JoeWNamath who was saying that

I stand corrected I had to go find the posts it was philc I owe JoeWilly and apology 

I would try to get some protection for Sam first. Then work on the pass-rusher issue.  If we improve the Oline two things organically happen one the QB is protected but the Offense should be longer on the field protecting the defenses lack of a pass-rush because they will spend less time on the field. granted they may see more pass attempts but the defensive players should be fresher.

I am not against a 1st and third to get almost any player. But that player needs to be able to change the game on his own and add wins. The question is for Mack how many wins does he add and does the cost equal the value of the picks and the salary needed to retain him. 

I think this is a waiting game with the raiders they have his rights but the longer he sits the the lower the costs will be.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company