Jet specific transactions.

sec101row23

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Darryl Slater (@DarrylSlater)

9/1/18, 1:23 PM

Jets waived Thomas Rawls and Jeremy Clark, according to a person with knowledge of situation.

Hoping Clark gets some time on PS, if he’s healthy. 

Darryl Slater (@DarrylSlater)

9/1/18, 1:27 PM

Jets have expressed interest in Clark for practice squad. twitter.com/darrylslater/s…

14 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Matt Stypulkoski (@M_Stypulkoski)

9/1/18, 1:18 PM

#Jets plan on keeping safety JJ Wilcox, according to a person with knowledge of his status.

To be clear, the Jets plan on keeping Wilcox on the initial 53. But remember, things can always change tomorrow with waiver claims/free-agent pickups.

6 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

Did he win the fourth string TE job?

At least he has learned that, if you are playing in preseason game 4, you'd better get your finger out of your ass and show some damn effort. Unlike when he played preseason game 4 for us, showed no effort at all, told the media he wasn't going to get cut...then promptly got cut.

6 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

Tomlinson.  I don't think Tomlinson is better than Walford, though.  Dude runs like a 5.0 forty yard dash.

Tomlinson choked the other night. Picking him over Walford seems like a mistake but to be honest I didn't study Walford blocking so that's probably where Tomlinson wins 

Dennis Waszak Jr. (@DWAZ73)

9/1/18, 2:20 PM

By my count, #Jets have 5 more cuts/moves to make (with Miles going to PUP & Stewart, Robinson & Pierre-Louis going on Susp. List).

Some players to watch: Charcandrick West, Lawrence Thomas, Ben Braden, Chad Hansen, Tre McBride, Charone Peake, Juston Burris, Dylan Donahue.

2 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Dennis Waszak Jr. (@DWAZ73)

9/1/18, 2:20 PM

By my count, #Jets have 5 more cuts/moves to make (with Miles going to PUP & Stewart, Robinson & Pierre-Louis going on Susp. List).

Some players to watch: Charcandrick West, Lawrence Thomas, Ben Braden, Chad Hansen, Tre McBride, Charone Peake, Juston Burris, Dylan Donahue.

in the end, maybe all of those names are cut as the jets will certainly make a few waiver claims.

Archived