Sign in to follow this  
hawk

Jets Sign Jerimiah Attaochu

I don't know much about him, but it appears based on games played injuries may have been an issue for him.

6 sacks in 2015 is worth taking a flyer on.

• Upvote 2

6 sacks in 12 starts in 2015 

Guess he has had injury issues 

10 career sacks - 6 in 2015. Not much since.            

Don't know a thing about him, but if he can stay healthy and sack the QB it's a great move.

Chargers outside linebacker Jerry Attaochu suffered a broken right foot Sunday vs. the Texans and will miss the rest of the season, the San Diego Union-Tribune reported Monday.

A second-round pick in 2014, Attaouchu had a career-best six sacks last year and had two sacks in eight games this season. He had missed three games earlier in the season with a high ankle sprain but was a regular contributor and rotation player when healthy.

Well, at least macc ain’t sitting on his hands. This guy is getting his 3rd chance, let’s hope that 3rd time’s the charm.

Going back to Mack , I’m sure that Macc put in a very competitive bid. do anyone of you think that maybe just maybe ,the Raiders didn’t want to trade him to an AFC team seeing that  he’s such a game changer? It seems like we play them every year for some strange reason. One extra loss might cost them playoff birth...just wondering out loud.

• Upvote 4

Jeremiah Attaochu Injury History

Date League Injury Details
Aug 13, 2017 NFL Thigh Hamstring Sprain/Pull Unspecified Grade 1 Attaochu injured his hamstring in the preseason opener. He ended up playing in just 4 games in the regular season but only appeared on the injury report in Weeks 1 and 2.
Nov 27, 2016 NFL Pedal Foot Fracture Attaochu missed the final 5 games of 2016 with a broken right foot.
Oct 13, 2016 NFL Pedal Ankle (high) Sprain Grade 3 Attaochu missed 3 games with a high-ankle sprain.
Aug 29, 2015 NFL Thigh Hamstring Sprain/Pull Unspecified Grade 1  
Oct 12, 2014 NFL Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2  
Sep 21, 2014 NFL Thigh Hamstring Sprain/Pull Unspecified Grade 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Well, at least macc ain’t sitting on his hands. This guy is getting his 3rd chance, let’s hope that 3rd time’s the charm.

Going back to Mack , I’m sure that Macc put in a very competitive bid. do anyone of you think that maybe just maybe ,the Raiders didn’t want to trade him to an AFC team seeing that  he’s such a game changer? It seems like we play them every year for some strange reason. One extra loss might cost them playoff birth...just wondering out loud.

I think the Bears just offered the best deal, the NFC portion just sweetened the pot. I don’t think this rules out Fowler or Ray, may be a way of the Jets saying “we’ll roll with him rather than upping our offer”

• Upvote 2

Not really, especially when one of those picks would be going to a pass rusher anyway, that would most likely not be nearly as good as Mack.
Not to mention that we'd probably draft another Darren Lee with the other pick. 

Were going to get Fowler, you’ll see. :)

Man... macc has a tough job getting out of the dog house eh? lol

let’s say we draft a stud OT and WR in the Julio Jones mold with those two picks. Would you be ok with the non move then?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Were going to get Fowler, you’ll see. :)

Man... macc has a tough job getting out of the dog house eh? lol

let’s say we draft a stud OT and WR in the Julio Jones mold with those two picks. Would you be ok with the non move then?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Of course. I'd be happy just for the fact that he didnt blow the picks and they are actual legit starter material.

That would be a step in the right direction. 

But, we know, these scenarios rarely reflect reality when it comes to Macc.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

I liked this guy coming out of Georgia Tech.  I'm surprised that he's been a bum, but it looks like he's had lower body injuries his entire career.

Lets hope for the best keep him healthy and we might have something that we desperately need. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Tony MaC said:

Who gets cut as a result of this signing?

Burris or Copeland maybe? We have 7 CB and 4 Safeties. 

I remember being keen on this guy when he was up for being drafted, then didn't hear much after that. Glad we've made a move, hope he can contribute.

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

Better than dealing 2 #1s and paying $141 million for Mack.

No it aint 

• Upvote 1