What are we gonna see Monday night?

Dcronin

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Except I've never seen this conservative run offense we like to believe he runs.  Fitz set the passing TD record.  McCown like Fitz had his best season under Bowles.  So I don't think being conservative is the plan.  We'll have to see once Sam gets experience how the O plays out.  

you make a couple of really great points that I never thought of.  Hey, I hope you're right!!

I don't think the Lions are all that.

Jets defense will play well. I think Bowles and company will play it somewhat close to vest as long as the game is close and somehow I think Darnold put them in position to win the game with a late field goal.

Jets 23

Lions 21

3 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Defense gonna be better than people let that the preseason games led them to believe  

Agreed

Two guys that I have very few if any people talk about is Williamson and Trumaine Johnson. I think they will be upgrades from last year. Johnson will be the key if he and Claiborne play well it should free up Bowles to call more blitzes.

On 9/5/2018 at 2:02 PM, Jetster said:

I really have no idea what to expect & being a long time optimistic Jet fan until we start f*cking up on the field, once, just once, I'd love to see something that only happens to other teams but never the Jets.

Could you imagine if Darnold came out & just LIT IT UP? I'm talking like a 14-16 1st half, 3 TDs, lasers just jumping from his hand to WRs,

I remember thinking like this. Before my spirit was broken and I gave up on hope. 

Jets fans are like Wile E Coyote. We are going to get blown to bits, the only question is how exactly. Will it be an anvil? hit by a train? Or perhaps one of those classic round bombs with the fuse.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/6b4219d0-5df1-4288-a42d-8548839e42d5

Archived