Maxman

Anyone up for a JetNation group outing?

Rate this topic

Anyone up for a JetNation group outing? I was thinking of getting some tickets and doing a JetNation day at the stadium.  :) Would be good to put some faces to some names. Or to see those of you that we haven't seen in years.

I have access to club seats or lower level seats at discounted prices. Anyone interested? Post in this thread or email me at forums @ jetnation.com if you are up for going to a game. We could do a group tailgate at the RV as well.

We could do the Texans game if people want later and are thinking of sitting in a suite. Or something in October, Colts or Vikings?

Once I see how many people are interested we can put something together.

19 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I'm up for it!  It's been a LONG time since the last one I was at.

Awesome. If you have a preference on what game, chime in. Thanks.

We plan on coming up for a game or 2 this season, depending on the which game, we could make our trip around the meet up.  We were crashing your tailgate anyway, so...

haha

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Anyone up for a JetNation group outing? I was thinking of getting some tickets and doing a JetNation day at the stadium.  :) Would be good to put some faces to some names. Or to see those of you that we haven't seen in years.

I have access to club seats or lower level seats at discounted prices. Anyone interested? Post in this thread or email me at forums @ jetnation.com if you are up for going to a game. We could do a group tailgate at the RV as well.

We could do the Texans game if people want later and are thinking of sitting in a suite. Or something in October, Colts or Vikings?

Last time someone from JN wanted to meet me, it was for fisticuffs.  Will this be more of the same?

32 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Last time someone from JN wanted to meet me, it was for fisticuffs.  Will this be more of the same?

That seems like a logical assumption. lol

5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It added a certain poetry to the prose. I'm a ****ing poet and clearly you just don't get poetry like I do. Don't criticize my art if you don't understand it, bitch. 

Creativity being stifled is a serious offense in these parts 

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

I’m definitely going if this happens. The club food they serve is amazing 🙌🏼

BTW I think the Vikings game would make a nice pick due to the Cousins backstory. Offers us the chance for either a lot of gloating about Darnold or a lot of complaining depending on how the game goes.