Anyone up for a JetNation group outing?

Anyone up for a JetNation group outing? I was thinking of getting some tickets and doing a JetNation day at the stadium.  :) Would be good to put some faces to some names. Or to see those of you that we haven't seen in years.

I have access to club seats or lower level seats at discounted prices. Anyone interested? Post in this thread or email me at forums @ jetnation.com if you are up for going to a game. We could do a group tailgate at the RV as well.

We could do the Texans game if people want later and are thinking of sitting in a suite. Or something in October, Colts or Vikings?

Once I see how many people are interested we can put something together.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Anyone up for a JetNation group outing? I was thinking of getting some tickets and doing a JetNation day at the stadium.  :) Would be good to put some faces to some names. Or to see those of you that we haven't seen in years.

I have access to club seats or lower level seats at discounted prices. Anyone interested? Post in this thread or email me at forums @ jetnation.com if you are up for going to a game. We could do a group tailgate at the RV as well.

We could do the Texans game if people want later and are thinking of sitting in a suite. Or something in October, Colts or Vikings?

Last time someone from JN wanted to meet me, it was for fisticuffs.  Will this be more of the same?

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

I’m definitely going if this happens. The club food they serve is amazing ??

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Last time someone from JN wanted to meet me, it was for fisticuffs.  Will this be more of the same?

No. You are a big guy and you are a trained athlete. Nobody wants to fight you lol.

Archived