Anyone up for a JetNation group outing?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I'll need to purchase a ticket or two to whatever game it is... So if any of you are selling ... Let me know

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

We are buying a group of tickets. Buy from us.  :)

So....sometimes you just can't make this stuff up. To the mod that deleted that guys post, THANK YOU. I just flagged him as a spammer so he can't post again.

Just want to recap because most people missed it. Here is a brief historical recap.

1. In 2005 we started JetNation.com

2. In 2018, after a million years of hard work by so many people, we decided we wanted to explore getting group tickets and having a bunch of long time friends from the site go to a game and hopefully tailgate with us at the JetNation RV

3. In 2018 a guy who owns a tailgating company decides to make his first post on the board and plugged not only the option of paying to tailgate with him, but also buying tickets through his tailgating connection

Yes, that really just happened.

17 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Might be in .. haven't been to a game since my wife passed away last year ... Be good to hang w you bastids emoji846.png and root for the kid. Tomshane must be revealed!

So sorry for your loss Dunnie! Definitely get out to a game with us. Darnold is going to be fun to watch.

@Maxman hey. I’m going to decline. I totally forgot I’m seeing Metallica in State College that Saturday night before, won’t be back until 4AM, then it takes me 2 hours to get to MetLife from my house the next morning. Not realistic this time. I’ll definitely be interested next time and I’m a noob anyways. Thanks for your awesome hospitality. 

@Maxman, Going to have to count me out for the Vikings.  Going to the Bears game in Chicago the following weekend -- even though I live about an hour outside Chicago, I am planning to stay the weekend in the City with some friends coming in from NY. I would rather not do two weekends in a row on the road.  Thanks  for organizing this --maybe next time.

2 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

In for the Vikings game

Please insure perfect weather

Green, yellow or orange parking?

How arrange payment?

Awesome. I will order up great weather. If not we have an awning for the tailgate at least.  :)

How many tickets for you? I will get the option for payment setup over the weekend so we have it for early next week.

2 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

I’m
Interested. I’d have to work on the dates if I knew in advance. My 10 yr old son and I would drive up from Charlottesville va :)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Awesome. We are definitely going to do the Vikings game. Going to post the signup link very soon, thanks.

1 hour ago, Larz said:

I was implying that I was going to the colts game and I was interested but fine whatever I'm good 

tenor (1).gif

Come tailgate with us for the colts game. I checked but inventory is very low for that game so we can't get group tickets.

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Come tailgate with us for the colts game. I checked but inventory is very low for that game so we can't get group tickets.

Sweet! 

My 13 year old son will be with me so try to make me look cool ?

Ok I gonna need three tickets ... Where will we be sitting ? I have a few sources for tickets ... So depending we may gate w you guys and sit as far away as possible ... Jk ... If tickets are decent we are in.

Archived