That game last night was downright AWFUL

ASH1962

22 minutes ago, bitonti said:

6 million ways to die, choose one. 

Matt Ryan went 0-4 in the playoffs before he got his first victory. In NY he would have been run out of town faster than Sanchez. 

No he would have been hoisting the Superbowl most likely as sanchez is sooooooo much worse than ryan it is unbelievable.

"Matt Ryan has more passing yards through 10 seasons than any quarterback in NFL history"

Yeah he would be far worse than sanchez or gholston.  give your head a shake.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bitonti said:

There's a case to be made he's the most overrated QB in the league. The Vernon Gholston pick sucks it's over quick. Matt Ryan has bled ATL for a decade plus, keeping the team good enough most of the time but playing like dookie when it matters most. 

Not saying he is Unitas but I honestly think he played very well in the SB. Atl 2nd half coaching blew that game big time. Wonder how Rex's AFCCG teams would have done with Ryan vs having Sancho.

If the Jets were super bowl champs and they won at home by scoring in the 4th quarter and then finishing with an exciting goal line stand no one would be complaining about the quality of play. I’ll be very happy if we beat the Lions in similar ugly fashion. 

6 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Between the rain delay, the disgusting National Anthem that nobody could hear sung by Girls to Boys or whoever the ***k they are, that dope Collinsd*ck saying RPO every 5 seconds, I fell asleep by the end of the first half. We were re acquainted with regular season NFL football - stoppage after stoppage, flag after flag, delay after delay, FG bonanza, and just plain boring crummy football.

I hope the rest of the season gets better because IMHO, it could not get any worse than that sludge fest last night

Thanks for sharing, old man.

6 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Boyz II Men, a legendary R&B group, deserves more than your insolence. That national anthem was spectacular. The game sucked but seriously it’s BOYZ II MEN, show some respect.

seriously...do something creative before insulting others who have done it with great success.

6 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

The game was atrocious for 3 quarters but the 4th was well worth it.  Great final quarter IMO.  It was like both teams were playing a Preseason Game #5 to start the game and finally woke up after Halftime.

Good point and I think with the trend of starters barely playing in the preseason it takes 3 games to get into shape these days. 

6 hours ago, Beerfish said:

No he would have been hoisting the Superbowl most likely as sanchez is sooooooo much worse than ryan it is unbelievable.

"Matt Ryan has more passing yards through 10 seasons than any quarterback in NFL history"

Yeah he would be far worse than sanchez or gholston.  give your head a shake.

Matt Ryan has definitely been a good to very good QB so far, but his arm looked noticeably more pasta like last night than I have seen before. He was not really all that effective, and the play calling in the redzone was as abysmal and predictable as I have ever seen. I mean you really don't have 3 or 4 plays/checks specifically for goal line when Jones is double covered?

The first half was dink and dunk city until the final minute 

I think the longest completed pass was 22 yards. 

Pederson called a pretty balanced game, 35 passes and 27 runs 

Sarkisian called 43 passes and 18 runs 

I have to think sark is on a very short leash right now 

10 hours ago, bitonti said:

remember when Jets fans complained about getting an extra win one year because it meant they missed out on Matt Ryan? 

Pepperidge Farm remembers. 

Seriously?

I don’t even love Matt Ryan, but you don’t think our record since that draft would have been markedly better if we had been able to draft Matt Ryan instead of Vernon Gholston? 

Imagine Ryan on that 2009 or 2010 team instead of Mark ******* Sanchez. 

10 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Boyz II Men, a legendary R&B group, deserves more than your insolence. That national anthem was spectacular. The game sucked but seriously it’s BOYZ II MEN, show some respect.

The best Philadelphia Eagles music moment was when the Eagles were getting crushed by Tampa at the Vet in the NFC Championship game and they had Ja Rule and Ashanti do the halftime show. I've never heard louder boo's in my life.

And good to see Boyz to Men still playing.

edit I found it lol

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

Matt Ryan has definitely been a good to very good QB so far, but his arm looked noticeably more pasta like last night than I have seen before. He was not really all that effective, and the play calling in the redzone was as abysmal and predictable as I have ever seen. I mean you really don't have 3 or 4 plays/checks specifically for goal line when Jones is double covered?

The Eagles defense owns Ryan.  He’ll bounce back

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

The best Philadelphia Eagles music moment was when the Eagles were getting crushed by Tampa at the Vet in the NFC Championship game and they had Ja Rule and Ashanti do the halftime show. I've never heard louder boo's in my life.

And good to see Boyz to Men still playing.

edit I found it lol

I saw that live i laughed my ass off.  F Ja Rule guy is just a cheap girl rap version of DMX

Archived