SUNDAY GAME THREAD - Around the NFL *Football is back!*

Patriot Killa

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Last year without Rodgers, Luck, and with so many other FQBs struggling, it was a wake up call that the NFL is only as good as its star QBs. 

He may not be the savior, but I love Rodgers.

Losing Rogers for the season would indeed be damaging to the whole league. QBs like him make the games worth watching. 

Also, if he is gone for the season, it’s going to bug me thinking about what we could have gotten from the Packers for Bridgewater. (I type that as I watch a Kizer pick 6). 

4 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Well Khalil Mack is making me second guess my opinion that we shouldn’t have traded 2 first

I wouldn't have liked to give that much up either, but damn this is impressive. Only game 1.

Although, we may have had to give up more than that to keep him in the conference.

Just now, JayEeeTeeEss said:

Gruden already got his $100M so he's set for life.  The Raiders could stink for the next 10 years and it wouldn't affect him.  Watching Mack right now makes me feel depressed and remorseful.  Hopefully, Darnold will cheer me up tomorrow.

The Raiders weren't ever going to trade K Mack  to an Afc team- especially the Jets. It was pure fantasy he was ever going to be a Jet. 

10 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Gruden should give his 100 million  back 

who are you gonna pay if you dont pay this guy???

the Raiders are shot , i predict a Rams blow out tomorrow , think about Raiders players watching this at home

Let's see who the DPs pan out to be, and who the Raiduh's can keep with the $$ that would've went to Mack.

This story ain't written just yet.

5 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

The Raiders weren't ever going to trade K Mack  to an Afc team- especially the Jets. It was pure fantasy he was ever going to be a Jet. 

Jets are worst team in the AFC.  I don't think they'd mind sending him here if it was for a better package.  Jets aren't even in the same division as Oakland.  We don't even play Oakland this year.  Only time it would matter is if Jets and Raiders both make the playoffs and meet in the playoffs. 

Archived