• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nico002 said:

JJ watt 

von Miller 

aaron Donald 

just two name a couple 

Mack has had zero impact in the league- how have the Raiders defenses ranked?

That's just silly . k Mack is one of the best players on defense in this league . ( he doesn't take a back seat to any of those players)  Those other players you mention just had better pieces around them .  Football still a team game, and not just how great an indivisible is. ( 11 guys are on defense). 

Why it was a shame K Mack never got to play with the youngsters the Raiders brought in this year.     Just would have freed him up to have a real special year.  Sucks that they traded him without getting anything to help the 2018 team out .

5 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

That's just silly . k Mack is one of the best players on defense in this league . ( he doesn't take a back seat to any of those players)  Those other players you mention just had better pieces around them .  Football still a team game, and not just how great an indivisible is. ( 11 guys are on defense). 

Why it was a shame K Mack never got to play with the youngsters the Raiders brought in this year.     Just would have freed him up to have a real special year.  Sucks that they traded him without getting anything to help the 2018 team out .

How has Mack impacted the game since one legged #12 came back in the game?

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

The Raiders weren't ever going to trade K Mack  to an Afc team- especially the Jets. It was pure fantasy he was ever going to be a Jet. 

On 8/23/2018 at 3:43 PM, Raideraholic said:

Again Mack under contract , and isn't going anywhere.   He will be there week one against the Rams.  Of course going from California high taxes to Nevada with no State taxes saves the Raiders a lot of money.  ( silly for someone to not understand that.)

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You guys fleeced the Bears. A.) Chicago will never win a title after giving up everything they did along with having to pay Mack and B.) Two 1st round picks can change your entire Franchise being build around Derek Carr. 

How crappy were your Raiders Defenses being "led" by Mack? Exactly. 

Raiders defensive coordinators weren't very good the years K Mack was a Raider. ( that is a fact) .   Paul Guenther is a legitimate DC who would have freed up K Mack to become without a doubt the best defender in football. ( K Mack will get much better the next couple of years- still has a lot room for improvement.  

Case in point you take K Mack rookie year versus Arden Key now.    Key has a lot more pass rushing moves than Mack had his rookie year.   K Mack needs to incorporate more of his pass rushing moves, than rely just on power. ( more time goes on he will understand this). 

Just now, Raideraholic said:

Raiders defensive coordinators weren't very good the years K Mack was a Raider. ( that is a fact) .   Paul Guenther is a legitimate DC who would have freed up K Mack to become without a doubt the best defender in football. ( K Mack will get much better the next couple of years- still has a lot room for improvement.  

Case in point you take K Mack rookie year versus Arden Key now.    Key has a lot more pass rushing moves than Mack had his rookie year.   K Mack needs to incorporate more of his pass rushing moves, than rely just on power. ( more time goes on he will understand this). 

You seem to be having Mack withdrawal. You should try and move on. Its unhealthy.

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I swear to god if Aaron is hurt again this year, **** the nfl.

He’s one of the few must-watch players/reasons to tune into non Jets left in the nfl. 

1 hour ago, Ken Shroy said:

Rogers is a great QB but, I never thought he was a savior of the NFL.

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Last year without Rodgers, Luck, and with so many other FQBs struggling, it was a wake up call that the NFL is only as good as its star QBs. 

He may not be the savior, but I love Rodgers.

1 hour ago, BroadwayRay said:

Losing Rogers for the season would indeed be damaging to the whole league. QBs like him make the games worth watching. 

Also, if he is gone for the season, it’s going to bug me thinking about what we could have gotten from the Packers for Bridgewater. (I type that as I watch a Kizer pick 6). 

**** it. Aaron’s the savior. 

Lets see what Mitch does.

I just do not understand teams that bring the heat vs a good qb, have big success and then lose their nerve after having a big lead.  Rogers is immobile, injured and so in the winning score they go into a 3 man rush and let him dance around back there for ages.  Just stupid.

Bears situation could be a real tricky one.  They spent a ton of money in the offseason, then traded a ton for Mack, then spent an additional ton to sign him. 

All of that investment and the person driving the bus is Mitch Trubisky.  He better develop and develop quick, or the Bears will have gambled and lost.  Big time.  He showed flashes tonight, but overall pretty bland.

I knew Green Bay would come back vs. a Khalil Mack led defense. 

Aaron Rodgers is a proven winner while Khalil Mack never won a damn thing outside of 1 winning season (wild card loss with 0 sacks) in comparison to 3 losing season(s). 

L.T with the Giants only seen 3-4 losing seasons throughout Taylor's entire playing career. Mack will already have 4 losing seasons under his belt after only 5 seasons come 2018's seasons end.

Overrated. 

16 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I just do not understand teams that bring the heat vs a good qb, have big success and then lose their nerve after having a big lead.  Rogers is immobile, injured and so in the winning score they go into a 3 man rush and let him dance around back there for ages.  Just stupid.

Agreed ! Ya gotta play to win. Not play not to lose.

15 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Trubisky looks totally incapable of playing qb. He can run a gimmick offense a la Tebow but the guy can’t make it happen from the pocket. He’s a one read guy and he’s inaccurate.

Yeah, he folded like a cheap suit under the pressure, but I felt that on the Bears' last drive, the play calling did him zero favours. Seemed like he was being asked to throw it downfield every single time. Just go routes and seam routes. No crossing routes to move the defence around.

I'm not overly familiar with all the pieces on the Bears offence but they don't strike me as a team that as a burner that can get downfield behind the defence in a hurry. The Packers' pass rush got some sacks on that drive, but they seemed more like coverage sacks because the Bears receivers couldn't get open in time.

28 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This is such a good post. I think a lot of times fans make more of one game then the players do, but this is one time from the CS down, the Bears will have to take a hard look at what happened tonight. If they don't learn from it, it will turn out to be a lot more then an opening game road loss.

Archived