Patriot Killa

SUNDAY GAME THREAD - Around the NFL *Football is back!*

Rate this topic

Just now, 14 in Green said:

I don't really see the point of Rodgers going back in tonight. Live to fight another day...

Agreed.  Down 20 in the 3rd.  Long season ahead of them.  Does not seem like the smartest move for a team with little chance to win this year without him.

Just now, GreenFish said:

What the hell happened to Mo? This guy had two double digit sack seasons and 44 sacks in 8 years. As soon as he got paid, he became a bum. Unbelievable.

You asked and answered your own question! :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I'd love to see Aaron Rodgers lead an epic come from behind return and comeback win in order to ice this Khalil Mack talk. 

Still cant take away what he did tonight. 

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I'd love to see Aaron Rodgers lead an epic come from behind return and comeback win in order to ice this Khalil Mack talk. 

You're telling me.  I live in Chicago; Bears fans are insufferable when they are good.

12 minutes ago, Lith said:

Mo with a play.  lol.

12 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Enjoy Wilkerson cheese heads. 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Mo Wilk LMFAO 

I was laughed at on this site years ago when I said Mo was slow, fat and ineffective.  The apologists all talked about him being doubled etc.   he is an expensive Vlad Ducasse.   I’m sorry our management team kept Mo and Sheldon and let Snacks go. 

33 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Jon Gruden is an idiot 

none of the players he will pick will ever be as good as Mack and Gruden is an awful drafter 

The one saving grace for the Raiders is that Raiders defensive coordinator Paul Guenther ( has total control over the defense) .   He will draft the players on defense that fit his defense.    Case in point see the players the Raiders drafted on defense this year.( DT Pj Hall, De Arden Key,DT Maurice Hurst , and CB Nick Nelson) .

Gruden will pick the players on offense. ( thank God they have their Qb because he's terrible drafting Qb's). 

D James play made me sick today, and wasn't a surprise what K Mack is doing tonight.( just felt like a kick in the balls). 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Still cant take away what he did tonight. 

He put up great individual statistical numbers during his 4 years with Oakland but still doesn't change the fact he was a big piece to a team that had only 1 winning season when in comparison to 3 losing one's. 

And if Khalil Mack allows Rodgers to come back from 20 points? I'll continue to say "same old Mack" who was not worth no two 1st round picks and $23M per. 

42 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Jon Gruden is an idiot 

none of the players he will pick will ever be as good as Mack and Gruden is an awful drafter 

1 minute ago, Raideraholic said:

The one saving grace for the Raiders is that Raiders defensive coordinator Paul Guenther ( has total control over the defense) .   He will draft the players on defense that fit his defense.    Case in point see the players the Raiders drafted on defense this year.( DT Pj Hall, De Arden Key,DT Maurice Hurst , and CB Nick Nelson) .

Gruden will pick the players on offense. ( thank God they have their Qb because he's terrible drafting Qb's). 

D James play made me sick today, and wasn't a surprise what K Mack is doing tonight.( just felt like a kick in the balls). 

Remember Gruden told Keshawn to GFY and cut him.   Worked out OK for Gruden.  

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He put up great individual statistical numbers during his 4 years with Oakland but still doesn't change the fact he was a big piece to a team that had only 1 winning season when in comparison to 3 losing one's. 

And if Khalil Mack allows Rodgers to come back from 20 points? I'll continue to say "same old Mack" who was not worth no two 1st round picks and $23M per. 

IF so IF the Bears win what will you say? 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

IF so IF the Bears win what will you say? 

I'll say he's not proven a damn thing until you see a SB ring on his finger. 

He's getting paid elite Franchise QB $$$. And his Franchise traded away two 1st round draft picks away for him. 

You don't celebrate if you're Chicago all because of a "1-0 record".

It's SB or bust for Mack & Chicago. 

41 minutes ago, JayEeeTeeEss said:

Neither are Jets fans.  Jets could have outbid Chicago for Mack if they wanted him badly enough.  The way Mac has been drafting, I wouldn't mind losing the picks for a sure thing. 

The rumor is the Jets did outbid the Bears.  They just weren't trading him to Afc team.

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Let me get this straight. Your sig is Defense wins Championships, but you wouldn't give up 2 number 1's for the best defensive player of his generation. When he's age 27. I'm guessing because you feel the Jets will pick two better players with those picks? Unless one of them is named Bosa, that ain't happening.

14 minutes ago, Bugg said:

18 carries for 105 yards, but RBs simply aren't as impactful as QBs. Gettleman f___ed up big time. 

And all those yards came on one play. He was getting 2 yards per attempt most of the game. 

19 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

The talk is real whether GB gets blown out or make a comeback. At this point, Mack is playing like he deserves every single penny. He’s CLEARLY the best defensive player in the league. 

The Raiders got ****ed. You don’t trade players like Mack.