MAHOMES II

RJIII

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RJIII said:

I know who you will be watching this Sunday night at 8:30PM! Take some notes  -.-

Oh the once a week Jets poster is back. Funny how you avoided this thread after your boy wonder did squat last week. "Jets" fan indeed Mr. Troll.

What's your purpose here? 
To circle jerk over what could've been?

Jets are my favorite team, I’m a MAHOMES fan, wish they would have drafted him, they didn’t, I get it. I was in the Jets drafting him way before the draft and pretty much got roasted by people who have no clue. That’s why I’m a smart ass in my own Mahomes thread. I won’t take it outside of here. Darnold is going to be great.

I like my banter w Thai Foo Panda or what ever his name is.

I will continue to post MAHOMES stuff in this thread and not in others unless provoked :)

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, RJIII said:

Jets are my favorite team, I’m a MAHOMES fan, wish they would have drafted him, they didn’t, I get it. I was in the Jets drafting him way before the draft and pretty much got roasted by people who have no clue. That’s why I’m a smart ass in my own Mahomes thread. I won’t take it outside of here. Darnold is going to be great.

I like my banter w Thai Foo Panda or what ever his name is.

I will continue to post MAHOMES stuff in this thread and not in others unless provoked :)

When I was in the Service my friend a Bama grad was a huge Namath fan and was ecstatic when the Jets drafted him so I see where your coming from..:beer: 

Mahomes is super talented but he has the best talent in AFC outside of maybe the Steelers. Darnold can't compete with that, not to mention he has less experience than Mahomes as far as games played at College and NFL. IMO Todd Bowles needs to go if we don't want to hold back Darnold's development. 

On 10/12/2018 at 10:13 PM, Thai Jet said:

Oh the once a week Jets poster is back. Funny how you avoided this thread after your boy wonder did squat last week. "Jets" fan indeed Mr. Troll.

The GOAT versus Brady, how's that kung poo? Spicy I hope. 

Watching last night that offense is incredibly insync. Mahomes had so much time to throw and it seems like their WR's are always open.

Either Reid made major adjustments or the Pats went Todd Bowles on defense..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, RJIII said:

Thoughts on the boy wonder last night? How was dinner?

Sure. Talented kid with a pro bowl team on offense around him. Hill is a beast. Watkins can light it up. Hunt is a beast. Kelce is a probowler. The oline seemed to hold up quite well and Reid is his coach. Don't get me wrong the kid is good, but he is also playing under optimum conditions. Hill can score on any touch.

34 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Sure. Talented kid with a pro bowl team on offense around him. Hill is a beast. Watkins can light it up. Hunt is a beast. Kelce is a probowler. The oline seemed to hold up quite well and Reid is his coach. Don't get me wrong the kid is good, but he is also playing under optimum conditions. Hill can score on any touch.

He has more weapons than Rambo. 

3 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

In the lead for league MVP at the moment 

To get to the point on Mahomes vs Darnold, Mahomes had an extra year to sit and learn, has one of the best offensive coaches in the league and is sourrounded by some of the best talent. So it’s almost impossible to prove anything, but I’d take Mahomes over any player in the NFL right now if I was starting a franchise today. I don’t consider that a knock on Darnold who I’m really happy with.

Meh... honestly I could be decent QBing that offense... I’m just not that impressed with what Mahomes is doing. A lot of screens for 30 yard gains and open guys. Arguably the best WR/TE/RB/OL in the game...

the kid is obviously good and super talented but I’d like to see him on the Jets...

17 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Meh... honestly I could be decent QBing that offense... I’m just not that impressed with what Mahomes is doing. A lot of screens for 30 yard gains and open guys. Arguably the best WR/TE/RB/OL in the game...

the kid is obviously good and super talented but I’d like to see him on the Jets...

lol

just stop posting

there is no shame saying Mahoms is great 

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

lol

just stop posting

there is no shame saying Mahoms is great 

So we are not allowed to have a conversation? I said he was good and super talented. What do you want me to say- he’s the best I’ve ever seen? Cause no... he’s not at all. I am more wowed by hill/hunt/kelce than mahomes. Sorry bro

Archived