MAHOMES II

RJIII

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:25 PM, Saul Goodman said:

Thread should be locked and OP should be banned. This is 100% pure trolling. 

No way! This has become my favorite thread. It's hysterically funny how the OP gets under under everyone's skin the way he does. All any of you have to do is ignore the thread, but you can't help yourselves. Every week he trolls you and every week you guys come back to complain about him trolling you. The more he does it, the more everyone gets frustrated. This is now 13 pages of you guys doing this - :curse: and him doing this - \\:D/

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, RJIII said:

lol, ok! Welcome to year 1. Sadly for Jet fans you've been introduced to the future of the AFC for the next 15 years in MAHOMES II. Hopefully Sam can make it competitive during that time. 

By the way: Preview of this years Super Bowl is on Monday Night. 

Blah blah blah....

That's what we heard about Dak Prescott.

Oh, how has he been doing?

Some of you guys need to REALLY understand one year does not make a HOF career.

Could he be a HOF?  Maybe....lets see about 3-5 years worth of evidence BEFORE we anoint him better than Brady. 

21 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

Blah blah blah....

That's what we heard about Dak Prescott.

Oh, how has he been doing?

Some of you guys need to REALLY understand one year does not make a HOF career.

Could he be a HOF?  Maybe....lets see about 3-5 years worth of evidence BEFORE we anoint him better than Brady. 

Not really sure. I follow the Jets and MAHOMES II, you know "the goat". 

24 hours and counting, get yourself some hookers & blow hand have a party. Super Bowl Monday. 

On a note we can both agree on, big KISS fan, great band. Have Plaster Caster playing right now. Wanna see?

1 hour ago, RJIII said:

Not really sure. I follow the Jets and MAHOMES II, you know "the goat". 

24 hours and counting, get yourself some hookers & blow hand have a party. Super Bowl Monday. 

On a note we can both agree on, big KISS fan, great band. Have Plaster Caster playing right now. Wanna see?

Dude is spot on. Mahomes is the mvp in this league. Theres no doubt about it we are witnessing greatness.

fwiw, i was banging the table to draft him but the dumb jets blew it again. Any idiot could have seen it if they cared to watch the tapes. But our idiot macc did not

1 hour ago, RJIII said:

I mean fuuuuuuuuck boys! Toying with the some of the best coaches and athletes in the world.... 

Sniff, Sniff, Sniff...... I smell another TD 

This aged well.

Pure, hell-bent trolling, by someone who claims to be a Jets fan.

No one has a problem with Mahomes. I, for one, admitted that I was totally wrong about him.  I do, however, have a problem with someone coming here every f'ng week and gloating because they were "right" over some player that we don't even have.

8 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

This aged well.

Pure, hell-bent trolling, by someone who claims to be a Jets fan.

No one has a problem with Mahomes. I, for one, admitted that I was totally wrong about him.  I do, however, have a problem with someone coming here every fng week and gloating that we don't have a certain player.

Yea it's getting old - mods?

10 minutes ago, nico002 said:

IMahomes is the reason KC is losing this game. Three huge turnovers (should have been 4).

3 TDS again off of dump offs/cheap throws. 

1 minute ago, nico002 said:

Wtf ANOTHER td with no one within 20 yards of hill... what a joke 

I dont see any inconsistency between your Mahommes and Darnold takes

1 minute ago, nico002 said:

One quarterback is swimming up stream the other has a perfect storm around him. Are you impressed with this sh*t?

Yes, and if you think Darnold is in his league right now you need your head examined 

1 hour ago, nico002 said:

One quarterback is swimming up stream the other has a perfect storm around him. Are you impressed with this sh*t?

Can’t  Mahomes be really, really good AND Darnold be in a sh!t situation, that’s holding him back

you don’t have to knock Mahomes to defend Darnold

You’re sounding really dumb, like United who fan dumb 

5 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Can’t  Mahomes be really, really good AND Darnold be in a sh!t situation, that’s holding him back

you don’t have to knock Mahomes to defend Darnold

You’re sounding really dumb, like United who fan dumb 

Sorry if not anointing mahomes is knocking him down. Maybe just not buying into the hype that he’s an elite qb. I’ve never seen a qb benefit from more cheap completions than mahomes. How many shovel pass tds does he have? 6? I’m astonished at everyone can so easily dismiss the fact that he has FIVE turnovers today... FIVE

Mahomes is good but he choked twice in the last 2 minutes of the game where all they needed was a field goal for a tie... I can honestly say if Darnold was on the Chiefs right now, with those coaches & players he would be having a great season & talked about as 1 of the new & up and comers in the league.

ps- I’ve seen Montana play in his prime & Goff has that same coolness under pressure... with the right coach like he has & Montana had he could be a great one.

1 hour ago, King P said:

No the best game for Mahomes, but the kid is the goods.

It's funny how everybody talked down on the 2017 QB draft class, yet Mahomes, Watson, and Trubisky all look great and could be be Top Tier QBs for the next decade.

Maccaganan bought into it so much he bypassed them and decided to tank a whole season and then trade three premium picks to get one in next draft.

3 hours ago, King P said:

Not the best game for Mahomes, but the kid is the goods.

It's funny how everybody talked down on the 2017 QB draft class, yet Mahomes, Watson, and Trubisky all look great and could be be Top Tier QBs for the next decade.

People here love building up players not on the jets m. Trubisky is an incredibly limited qb at this point... Did you watch him against the jets or Sunday? That bears offense is all Nagy and smoke and mirrors 

Archived