MAHOMES II

RJIII

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

I feel you. I was in a similar boat. 

You was watching TT, I was watching OU. The rest of the world was too busy talking about how it's nothing but Air Raids and no defense in the Big 12 conference. 

The forgot that there's a sh*t ton of offense in the Big 12 though. 

They also were not paying attention that the NFL is basically the Big 12 now both offensively, and defensively.

That would correct IMO and I'll give you 2 examples. MAHOMES lost to both Tom Brady and Jerod Geoff yet he still is the better QB of the 2. Both of those losses were on the road but a loss is a loss. 
Now that I have given my examples, please explain what your point is?

Just to help you out a bit:

L Jackson  (147 yards, 2 TD's, 0-INT's) LOSS

MAHOMES (377 yards, 2 TD's, 1-INT) WIN

Lamar Jackson so had 74 rushing yards
How many did Mahomes have? -2. The kid might have won the game but he is not the winner you want him to be. Hackenburg could look good playing in that offense, get the ball off quick with a short pass to the teams real playmakers and watch your stats get hyperinflated

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

How many did Mahomes have? -2. The kid might have won the game but he is not the winner you want him to be. Hackenburg could look good playing in that offense, get the ball off quick with a short pass to the teams real playmakers and watch your stats get hyperinflated

You’re an idiot comparing the two. Lamar is not near the level of QB as MAHOMES. Hackenburg, lol.

“He’s not the winner you want him to be” - there is not one person in the universe (other than your mom) who would agree with your comments. But please keep posting here. Show us all how bright you are.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

13 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

lol... Hackenburg couldn't sniff the field. stop...seriously? nah.. not close at all. Mahomes >>>> Lamar Jackson 

You’re an idiot comparing the two. Lamar is not near the level of QB as MAHOMES. Hackenburg, lol.

“He’s not the winner you want him to be” - there is not one person in the universe (other than your mom) who would agree with your comments. But please keep posting here. Show us all how bright you are.

Bright enough to know you don't need a super talented qb to run a dink and dunk offense when every one of your receivers is a star.

3 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Bright enough to know you don't need a super talented qb to run a dink and dunk offense when every one of your receivers is a star.

Chris Conley and Demarcus Robinson are stars?  If they are, then I guess Robby Anderson does deserve to make the pro bowl.  I don't remember many of you guys sticking up for Sammy Watkins as a star when we discussed signing him this offeason.  He has Kelce and Hill.  What else?  They thought so much of Hunt they dumped him for conduct reasons.  Are Spencer Ware, Damien and Darrel Williams that impressive? 

13 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

You have to be some parody account or something.  No one could make that statement trying to be serious or legitimately believing that.  

You boys up in New York tailgating yet? Hopefully you're a liter into a bottle of Tito's or Pappy Van Winkle Reserve 23. Glad to have your undivided attention this evening. Enjoy the show, check back soon. 

- Cheers 

50 minutes ago, RJIII said:

You boys up in New York tailgating yet? Hopefully you're a liter into a bottle of Tito's or Pappy Van Winkle Reserve 23. Glad to have your undivided attention this evening. Enjoy the show, check back soon. 

- Cheers 

Enjoy the game tonight. 

In two days you'll be invited to another great show as well. 

Mayfield's playing! 

59 minutes ago, RJIII said:

- Cheers 

I’m very happy with Sam, and I still would love to see the two in similar circumstances/situations to see how they’d fare. 

That said, god damn the kid is fun to watch. Very excited for this Thursday night game, and I don’t say that very often. Extremely strong overall team vs the most electric offense in today’s game.

Enjoy the game tonight. 
In two days you'll be invited to another great show as well. 
Mayfield's playing! 

I thought for sure Darnold would go 1st. I’m fine with Darnold, but I was 100% on the Mayfield train pick at 3. I was pissed 24 hours before the draft the Mayfeild to the Browns scuttlebutt started making noise. He’s going to be fun to watch also.

14 minutes ago, RJIII said:

I thought for sure Darnold would go 1st. I’m fine with Darnold, but I was 100% on the Mayfield train pick at 3. I was pissed 24 hours before the draft the Mayfeild to the Browns scuttlebutt started making noise. He’s going to be fun to watch also.

So mayfield is better than mahomes 

34 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

So mayfield is better than mahomes 

Different draft and MAHOMES was already at KC. I wanted Mayfield over Darnold. Mayfield would have been 2nd string at Tech behind MAHOMES. He made the right choice to transfer to OU. 

On 12/10/2018 at 11:13 AM, RJIII said:

And you are banned. For life. Grow up. Seriously man, we have been good to you here. I have personally been good to you. This is garbage, a Mom joke?

I don't even need to see what the fight was about. You are officially retired. Work on the growing up thing though. 

8 hours ago, RJIII said:

I also thought Mayfield was going to be there at 3. The talk the day before and the day of with Cleveland/Mayfield did concern me because John Dorsey took Mahomes the year before, from the same conference. So when evaluating Mahomes the prior year you would ultimately run into Mayfield because TT and OU plays one another. 

When he was picked I was a bit pissed, but then quickly realized #2 things. A a kid that I've been raving about since 2016 that no one was talking about outside his height and dash cam footage years later just went #1 in the 2018 draft, and the GM to make the pick is arguably the best GM in the game today. 

Mayfield would have been ruined by this Jets organization. And that's really sad to say knowing that Cleveland's M.O. has always been "Where careers go to die".  Now these guys are looking like they've really turned the corner. 

It's hard being a Jets fan bro. 

Archived