MAHOMES II

RJIII

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, RJIII said:

No one cares yet here you are talking about it!

I’ll never let it go the Jets passed on MAHOMES II. So it’s not just the fact he’s not our QB, but the Jets won’t get past him IF they are fortunate enough to make the playoffs. Going from being Brady’s bîtch to MAHOMES II bïtch. It’s only been 50 years, what’s another 20 right?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yeah. Maybe don’t come to the JETS board and gloat with your I told you so’s after two games in a week the Jets just pooped all over themselves. I’m glad you would rather be right than be a Jets fan. Clown. 

22 minutes ago, RJIII said:

I’ll never let it go the Jets passed on MAHOMES II. So it’s not just the fact he’s not our QB, but the Jets won’t get past him IF they are fortunate enough to make the playoffs. Going from being Brady’s bîtch to MAHOMES II bïtch. It’s only been 50 years, what’s another 20 right?

Go become chiefs fan .

53 minutes ago, RJIII said:

As another poster has mentioned, this coaching staff does not fit MAHOMES II style of football, not even close. MAHOMES II is a better QB than Darnold, that said Darnold is a better fit at QB in this system. 

If I'm a GM of any team and I have the choice of the two I'm taking MAHOMES II.

**** Mahomes. Hes a Chief. 

29 minutes ago, RJIII said:

It takes a special type of douche to go to a Jet board to try and troll Darnold fans after a career two games.

The rest of your life has to be pretty sad when you have to gloat about someone else's accomplishments on a board that has nothing to do with him.

Try accomplishing something yourself in life and you won't feel the need to be such a jack off loser.

2 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Like mahomes? Leave the board, become a KC fan, and suck him off there. Time to start voting people of the island.

Some of us can walk and chew gum at the same time.  I can like Mahomes and be pissed we elected to pick an IN THE BOX SAFETY over him while still being a die hard Jets fan rooting for Sam Darnold.

Funny last week it was come on it’s one week seriously, then every single person that said that got all juiced up over 1 game of Darnold.  Now is it ok to say hey look a couple of us were right about Mahomes?  

PS 

I’m extremely happy with Darnold!  Don’t be surprised to see Mahomes, and Darnold playing multiple AFCCG against each other!

Future is bright.

Just now, Lupz27 said:

Funny last week it was come on it’s one week seriously, then every single person that said that got all juiced up over 1 game of Darnold.  Now is it ok to say hey look a couple of us were right about Mahomes?  

PS 

I’m extremely happy with Darnold!  Don’t be surprised to see Mahomes, and Darnold playing multiple AFCCG against each other!

Future is bright.

the draft is just about 50-50.....there is a long list of QB's that came out of that system that did not translate in the NFL. There were several teams that picked top 10 that year that needed QB's, its kind of presumptuous to pat yourself on the back considering how much $$ is spent on scouting every year. you want to throw sh*t at the wall and pat yourself on the back every time something sticks...go nuts.

1 minute ago, k-met57 said:

the draft is just about 50-50.....there is a long list of QB's that came out of that system that did not translate in the NFL. There were several teams that picked top 10 that year that needed QB's, its kind of presumptuous to pat yourself on the back considering how much $$ is spent on scouting every year. you want to throw sh*t at the wall and pat yourself on the back every time something sticks...go nuts.

I don’t throw sh*t when scouting QB’s, I do nothing but pick winners!

2 hours ago, RJIII said:

N

You sound like the guy that was afraid to talk to Mary Jo SweetSnatch at the dance. 

Let it go.

21 minutes ago, legler82 said:

Some of us can walk and chew gum at the same time.  I can like Mahomes and be pissed we elected to pick an IN THE BOX SAFETY over him while still being a die hard Jets fan rooting for Sam Darnold.

You're implying I can't, that's cute. I guess your feelings are hurt. No one said you can't like him, but dick riders who can't get over it deserve the criticism they get when they come around looking for attention. Sure you can like a qb that has a stacked team around him. Put him on a team with no probowl wrs or tes or no oline. See how that works out for him. Context is everything a concept which probably escapes you considering your post.

29 minutes ago, legler82 said:

Some fans here are that way. Upset they waited so long to draft a QB but still are cheering for Darnold and see how good he could be. Then there is the OP who posts only about this Chiefs QB and uses it as a pot stirrer. It doesn’t add value to the conversation and he’s going about it entirely the wrong way. 

5 hours ago, RJIII said:

As another poster has mentioned, this coaching staff does not fit MAHOMES II style of football, not even close. MAHOMES II is a better QB than Darnold, that said Darnold is a better fit at QB in this system. 

If I'm a GM of any team and I have the choice of the two I'm taking MAHOMES II.

What drugs you on kid?!?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️???

11 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Mahomes looks good. Keep in mind that the chiefs have a much better offensive line, running back, tight end, and receiving core than we do.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

And most of all, coach 

Mahomes more than most needed to go to a guy like Reid

Darnold could’ve went to anyone and be good, he couldn’t be messed up 

but I think Mahomes needed to go to the right spot, and he did

Archived