MAHOMES II

RJIII

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, k-met57 said:

guys anyone watching the Ravens game? post thoughts here...this is after all the irrelevant sh*t that doesn't concern the jets thread right? 

lol   Seriously did you see Flacco chewing up the Steeler's D with the short crossing routes ?

Please spare us. This belongs on a Chiefs board not on a Jets board.

Why are you opening and replying in a Mahomes thread? You say the majority of the board doesn’t care yet it this has more views and replies than any other thread in page one!

Just as a reminder, Mahomes plays tonight. Please tune in and take a look a what could have been yours!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

3 hours ago, RJIII said:

Why are you opening and replying in a Mahomes thread? You say the majority of the board doesn’t care yet it this has more views and replies than any other thread in page one!

Just as a reminder, Mahomes plays tonight. Please tune in and take a look a what could have been yours!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Nothing against Mahomes but because of your arrogance on this site I hope the kid has an epic fail tonite.  Question for you...what kind of a #@$^ comes here and tells one of our posters that you'll rub his face in it every week about Mahomes ? All you're doing is jinking the kid. Obviously you're not overly bright for a troll.

8 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Nothing against Mahomes but because of your arrogance on this site I hope the kid has an epic fail tonite.  Question for you...what kind of a #@$^ comes here and tells one of our posters that you'll rub his face in it every week about Mahomes ? All you're doing is jinking the kid. Obviously you're not overly bright for a troll.

Guess you'll have to wait until next week!  -.-

On 10/1/2018 at 4:50 AM, Philc1 said:

I’ve never had an opinion either way about Mahomes.  Obviously the guy is having a great year and he seems like a good kid but do you really think he’d be throwing 6 tds per game with this roster and CS?

Yes you did. You said "Air Raid QBs have always been garbage in the league and will continue to be garbage". Then you continued by comparing big 12/air raid qb's in particular to Geno Smith. Isnt Mahomes from Texas Tech, a big 12 school that ran an Air Raid offense? 

Now you're dismissing his accomplishments by blaming it on having talented teammates instead of admitting that a guy who played in a system that you've shown 0 respect for, has outplayed your expectations. 

#DamageControl

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The problem wasn't passing on Mahomes, it was passing on Andy Reid and other offensive-minded HCs.

A team can draft a Ferrari for a QB but you need a good driver.  Bowles drives the car on the highway in the right lane at 45 MPH with his hazard lights on.

This should, theoretically, end this thread.

On 12/30/2014 at 1:21 AM, RJIII said:

I've thought long and hard about this on many levels. Bottom line we need high octane offensive minded HC with a killer beast with nuts the size of TEXAS on Defense. I;m gonna leave tho hear and debate or agree with you fine fans... My choice here is Darell Bevell from The Seattle Seahawks.. To accomplish this we need a QB other than what we have and Bryce Petty from Baylor will be there in the second round, pick hi ass up. In the 1st we have options. Cooper from Alabama is an obvious choice if your going to get Petty in round 2. If not Stay the course and get another Stud OL/ Tackle preferably and go QB in second. 

Just so you guys know "We got this draft!" 2015 Comith

On 1/1/2015 at 7:18 AM, RJIII said:

Jamis WInstom will be gone in the top two picks based on who's drafting. Both TB, TENN, Wash need a QB and all pick before us. Amari Cooper would be a slam dunk. Again given I'm a BIGXII guy my hope is to take Cooper and look for Bryce Petty out of Baylor in Round 2.

On 1/1/2015 at 2:49 PM, RJIII said:

JETS will not be disappointed with Bryce Petty if we can land him. I've followed him close the last two years. He's salty and will do extremely well in the NFL.

On 1/1/2015 at 8:58 PM, RJIII said:

Bryce Petty is our guy!

On 8/9/2015 at 4:04 PM, RJIII said:

Bryce Petty will take this team over at some point this year... Gene pulled, Fitzpatrick goes down w injury..

@Patriot Killa As a moderator I prefer not to reply with insults. That would just be Petty :).

Did you know, the Chiefs started last season 5-0 with Alex Smith?

During that stretch, Alex Smith was completing 76% of his passes and had 13 TD's and no turnovers and over 100 yards rushing. 

The 2017 season started with Pats, Eagles (they played in the Super Bowl if you remember correctly), Chargers, Redskins, Texans.

Kareem Hunt already had 6 TD's in the first 4 games too.

What Mahomes is doing is amazing.  He's the total opposite of Smith.  And though Smith can shake Jamal Adams on a 75 yard scamper, I never saw him throw the ball left handed across his body while running from Von Miller.  That said, perspective is nice when we are putting a player into the HOF after 4 games. 

Archived