JOJOTOWNSELL

#bringbackFiremanEd

Isn’t he back? Does he need to do a press release to be acknowledged? 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not sure how I feel about this. He was pretty cool for a long time, but it didn’t end well. Seemed like he got really full of himself there for a while. Maybe a new, younger pair to take over? His brother can’t be carrying that load on his shoulders forever

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He always got the crowd pumped up. 

It's just that simple. Always was.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

I was a season ticket holder for a very long time some very dismal years Walton,Coslet,Carroll,Kotite,Parcells,Groh,Edwards,Mangini,Ryan.

Fireman Ed was always there even though we never won a damn thing. 

He always got the crowd pumped up. 

Agreed. Like I said, he was great for a long time. It just felt different at the end. I’m not sure if it was his fault or not, but it definitely didn’t end well.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Who is Fireman Ed?

He's a dude. The kind you turn to if you had a rough 48 hours. A dude.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Who is Fireman Ed?

Wears a fireman hat, consistent Jets fan game go-er for mannnny years. He gets the J-E-T-S chants going and gets everyone fired up. He nearly became a staple for Jets games.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wears a fireman hat, consistent Jets fan game go-er for mannnny years. He gets the J-E-T-S chants going and gets everyone fired up. He nearly became a staple for Jets games.

Ok, got it.  We have someone like that, aptly named "USC Syco". 😁

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Ok, got it.  We have someone like that, aptly named "USC Syco". 😁

You could see him at the Detroit game on Monday when they focused in on the    J     E     T    S    JETS JETS JETS chant in the 4th qtr.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

He took a lot of abuse from fans Jets and opponents, everyone needs to blame someone for losing and he was the target for many. 

So what he got a few perks who the hell cares. 

The J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS is not and wont be the same until Fireman Ed returns. 

I'd be totally in favour of it. It was great to see him Monday nite.

• Upvote 1

He is back. He came back last year.

And I’m glad.

The J-E-T-S chant was totally out of sync and weak as hell while he was gone.

• Upvote 3

On 9/10/2018 at 9:54 PM, docdhc said:

He’s in Detroit 

During the Monday night game my wife kept asking me “who is that crazy guy wearing the fireman’s hat?”

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

larger.jpg

Me being born in 1985 I can never get enough of Fireman Ed. I was born into it. I've got love for Fireman Ed. Always have and always will.

And I'd love for his return to happen this Sunday during Sam Darnold's home debut too. 

For crying out loud he once put his hands on an N.Y Giants fan during a preseason game and for shoving him he was charged with assault, the charges were later dropped but how can you hate on that? He did something most don't have the balls to do. 

He's also a real New York City Firefighter (hero to many) and although he's not the original creator of our J-e-t-s JETS, JETS, JETS chant but nonetheless none of us can deny that he's made it infamous, notorious and truly legendary. 

Fireman Ed over the years (imo) has represented the heart of our fan base to a "T''. He's passionate on Sunday's and has been as loyal as a dog could possibly be. It's no secret that throughout his many of year's he's at times became frustrated with and has shown built up frustration towards our Franchise, Coaching Staff, Front Office, Owner and Fan Base alike but at the end of the day he's a die hard Jets fan, one who bleeds Green and White, one who really wants to see us win and most importantly one who really does love our team. 

Sounds just like the rest of us if you were to ask me... 

All he's done is carried over a once known Shea Stadium and Queens tradition and has ever since made our home games so much more fun for Jets faithful in attendance (as well as those from home watching on TV).

H.O.F fan for a reason. 

Your opinions don't count. You're not even a real Jets fan. No real Jets fan wears a Dolphins jersey. You own a Zach Thomas jersey and wear it proud. Go to a Dolphins board, you're a Dolphin fan troll.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Your opinions don't count. You're not even a real Jets fan. No real Jets fan wears a Dolphins jersey. You own a Zach Thomas jersey and wear it proud. Go to a Dolphins board, you're a Dolphin fan troll.

I watched Ace Ventura once does that make me a Dolphins fan?

No ... Just no ... Let Ed run the chant ... But please God dont formalize his return ... That's when the downfall began last time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

He is back. He came back last year.

And I’m glad.

The J-E-T-S chant was totally out of sync and weak as hell while he was gone.

I saw him at a couple of Jets games last yr and he went to the London game. Like I said earlier maybe he didn’t make an announcement. However, I’m pretty sure he’s back

• Upvote 2