Jets Knew Lions Offensive Calls

DMan77

3 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I actually thought Patricia wouldn’t be as bad as McDaniels and Mangini and it’s only one game so far but not a good look.  I’m shocked he let Stafford play again after coming out that was reckless

I remember McDaniels being a total douche when he went on the early winning streak with Broncos. I was so happy to see it blow up in his face!

10 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

:) 

Not to mention it certainly illustrates that it’s not quite a shoulder-shrug of an advantage. Lee in particular looked like a different football player in the 2nd half.

I like that we picked up on it when the opportunity presented itself. On the other hand, since this is less likely to happen regularly without the opponent making adjustments - especially with these dumbasses bragging about it after the game - it takes a little away from what the scoreboard showed in terms of future expectations. 

really.  bragging about it to the press is just about the dumbest thing Lee could have said.  WTF is wrong with him?  No common sense at all. 

Not cheating, said the Jets, not stealing signals, but good old-fashioned film study—and Jim Bob Cooter’s predictable offense, and the Lions apparently just not changing their signals.

“We was able to just take advantage of plays and stuff that we knew that they run a lot of,” Claiborne said. “Our film study this week was great. It was probably one of the best I’ve been around as far as preparing for the game. And one of the big things, us as a defense, we want to talk, and we was out on the field, certain guys were seeing certain things that showed up in reports and they’re calling it out and get everybody on the same page, so at least we have an idea of what’s about to happen or where they’re trying to beat us or how they’re trying to hurt us.”

Archived