SOJF’s Mad

kevinc855

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys. Mrs. dbatesman here. Unfortunately dbatesman is no longer with us. When the Jets took the lead he went into the bathroom to console himself the only way he knows how: choking himself with a belt and jerking off to a looped video of the Buttfumble. I guess he went too far this time, because he never came back out. Anyway, if you could be respectful during this difficult time, I would appreciate it. In lieu of flowers, please make donations to his favorite charity, the Patriots Foundation. Thanks

4 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Hi guys. Mrs. dbatesman here. Unfortunately dbatesman is no longer with us. When the Jets took the lead he went into the bathroom to console himself the only way he knows how: choking himself with a belt and jerking off to a looped video of the Buttfumble. I guess he went too far this time, because he never came back out. Anyway, if you could be respectful during this difficult time, I would appreciate it. In lieu of flowers, please make donations to his favorite charity, the Patriots Foundation. Thanks

Mrs d.  Sorry for your loss.  Just flush

9D88AE0A-7CAA-4BD4-B157-2708D89C2B4E.jpeg

By any chance was T0mshane with him too??

8 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Oh no but the o line?! The no number 1 WR!  The defense still has holes! We are still years away!! Lmao. Bye haters! Let’s all laugh at the SOJF doubters 

Holy hell it was one game and it went as well as possible. Be happy for that . Trust me they won’t all go like that. 

5 hours ago, dbatesman said:

My condolence mam. So.... how you doing ?

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

To all the guys who have put themselves in the position that when the Jets do well you get it rubbed in your face 

Good job 

lol

Doubters and cynics get the best of both worlds. 

If the Jets win, it's great, because we won and we love the Jets more than being right on the internet!

if the Jets lose, it sucks, but at least we were right on the internet!

Doubters and cynics are never disappointed.

Last night every doubter and cynic was having a blast watching the game, enjoying the massive crushing defeat of the Lions.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Holy hell it was one game and it went as well as possible. Be happy for that . Trust me they won’t all go like that. 

Completely agree. 1 game does not make a season and who knows how it ends up.

But after 9 months of doom and gloom, reading over and over in every thread how sh*tty the O Line, Adams, Lee, Mac and Bowles are, even if the thread had nothing to do with them, it's fun for homer Jet fans to show off a little. 

Watching last night it felt like so many Jets who get criticized were giving the middle finger to their detractors. For 1 night it was a lot of fun. Hopefully it continues

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

The negative nellies have it so good. Get to be right for the better part of 50 years, and in the off chance that the Jets do well, get to play victim and say things like, 'stop being a dbag to all the dbags, how about we just enjoy the success'. 

15 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Doubters and cynics get the best of both worlds. 

If the Jets win, it's great, because we won and we love the Jets more than being right on the internet!

if the Jets lose, it sucks, but at least we were right on the internet!

Doubters and cynics are never disappointed.

Last night every doubter and cynic was having a blast watching the game, enjoying the massive crushing defeat of the Lions.

Exactly. Thanks for the breakdown.

Oh wow same.

Small world.

The Jets have had limited success the past 10-20 years, going to a few AFC Championship Games and now seem to have a bright future.  SOJFandom is pretty much the dumbest idea around and perpetuated by people whose glass is always half-empty.  Take them to the beach and put a cold drink in their hands, "Oh, but there's a small cloud way in the distance.  This sucks," is what they'd say.  I really dislike those kinds of people.

There are 12 NFL franchises that have not won a Super Bowl. The Bengals, Bills, Browns, Cardinals, Chargers, Falcons, Jaguars, Lions, Panthers, Texans, Titans and Vikings have not won a Super Bowl in their history. The Browns, Jaguars, Lions and Texans have never reached the Super Bowl.   I wonder if their fans b!tch as much as some of ours do.

The train is leaving the station with your new New York Jets.  There will be bumps on the track, there will be slowdowns and detours.  But this train is heading in the right direction.....and it will get to its destination.  I hope the SOJFs decide to get onboard and enjoy the ride with me, even with the twists and turns that are sure to come.

Go Jets!!!

So....uhhh....hey Mrs. dbatesman....how you doin'?  Also, are you saying his belt is now available?  PM me.

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well the one really good game by Darron Lee vs 2 years of schlock has certainly immediately made me think he is good and a franchise linebacker.

Lets not send them all to canton after one game shall we?

Who knows? 

I think we all remember James Farrior becoming a great player...  for the Steelers. I don't expect Lee to have 32 interceptions this year, but it's not impossible that he's starting to come into his own in his third year. 

2 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

The negative nellies have it so good. Get to be right for the better part of 50 years, and in the off chance that the Jets do well, get to play victim and say things like, 'stop being a dbag to all the dbags, how about we just enjoy the success'. 

Thank you amen. They are the worst...

Some fans rather act and pretend as if our O-Line was a catastrophic category 5 type of disaster waiting to happen, the likes of Darron Lee, Jamal Adams and Leonard Williams all "sucking", not having "Mahomes" despite having the NFL's top rated QB prospect since Andrew Luck coming out in Sam Darnold, both of Mike Maccagnan and Todd Bowles being "losers" despite being forced to thoroughly commit to a complete team re-build and roster purge and/or this current 2018 Jets team having "no chance" to compete etc, etc rather than just admitting they were and/or could be absolutely wrong. It's called ego. 

6 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Now that he's gone, any chance you'd sell me his collection of antique mirkins?

1 hour ago, slats said:

Who knows? 

I think we all remember James Farrior becoming a great player...  for the Steelers. I don't expect Lee to have 32 interceptions this year, but it's not impossible that he's starting to come into his own in his third year. 

Slats is being positive? 

Not sure I can handle this. 

4 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Slats is being positive? 

Not sure I can handle this. 

Really? 

From my perspective, I get a lot more arguments from the dark-siders than I do from the dreaded "homers." Maybe I'm straddling the fence just right. 

Archived