Darron Lee - Highest Ranked Defensive Player in NFL, per PFF

Lith

18 minutes ago, Lith said:

Congrats, Darron. 

But you know Jet Nation will be right back to kicking your ass next week if you don't keep it up.

It's like Armageddon for T0mShane , A bad Dream, both Jamal Adams, and Darron Lee having major games.

Including Adams first NFL pick. 

3 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

It's like Armageddon for T0mShane , A bad Dream, both Jamal Adams, and Darron Lee having major games.

Including Adams first NFL pick. 

Wonder where he's been, seriously. I'm picturing him sitting on the floor in a dark basement corner , sucking on his thumb and quietly mumbling.....no , no , no ,no, no

33 minutes ago, Tony MaC said:

Gonna have to do something about that left side of the line over the next draft or two. Kelvin "good stopgap I guess" Beachum and James "better in a power scheme" Carpenter aren't gonna do it long term.

Beachum probably got some poor marks while ansah was healthy but yes they need to be better 

Maybe some time together will help 

24 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Wonder where he's been, seriously. I'm picturing him sitting on the floor in a dark basement corner , sucking on his thumb and quietly mumbling.....no , no , no ,no, no

That's too mature I bet it's the "you'll miss me when I'm gone" ???

I tried warning others how Darron Lee coming off a 94 tackle, 3.0 sacks, 3.0 passes defended and 2 forced fumbles during only his second season was nothing to overlook nor take lightly. Especially considering the fact that he's already proven an ability to improve during his 2nd season when in comparison to that of his Rookie year. 

The importance and overall value of an NFL 3rd year is to never be underestimated...

40 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Fitz had a career game. I feel bad for the Saints....you score 40points and still lose.  ☹️

Fitz has one of the best WR groups in the NFL I expect him to play accordingly ...you give a QB weapons and that QB is good, great things will happen. yes Fitz needs a surrounding cast that's well documented he's just proving what he's capable of hes a good QB his downfall his entire career was always trying to force things and do too much if he stays within his game he can play some football./

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Congrats, Darron. 

But you know Jet Nation will be right back to kicking your ass next week if you don't keep it up.

Wow, to have such a performance immediately after a former Jets Linebacker basically called him a vagina on the football field.

Bart Scott didn't expect this response. Hopefully Lee stays in the film room figuring out those play calls! Nice work. 

1 hour ago, Thai Jet said:

Well, to be fair to Thomas Shane, that thing he’s sucking on, isn’t his thumb. 

43 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Wow, to have such a performance immediately after a former Jets Linebacker basically called him a vagina on the football field.

Bart Scott didn't expect this response. Hopefully Lee stays in the film room figuring out those play calls! Nice work. 

Or maybe we need Bart to keep calling him a vagina?......maybe?

4 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

Hopefully Beachum was just rusty.   maybe he played hurt?  

Winters Shell and Long did well

I'd have to imagine both Beachum and Carpenter had their grades primarily knocked down by that Ansah sack, which was certainly a rough play.  That seemed far more like a miscommunication than anything though, and likely comes along with the adjustment to the blocking scheme.  Hopefully we should see that continue to improve.  Other than that I thought the OL held up just fine.  Even the second sack was really more on Darnold than them.

Archived