No nick names

nico002

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, kelly said:

2 days ?.. THAT Long  ?

Yeah, I was off my game. What actually happened is that little schmuck dinobot banned my dad so I went ham on the board. Dinobot was finally stripped and clipped of his modship and he quit the board and ran into his cry cave never to be seen again last I heard.

So I came here. @Maxman tried desperately to get me and @SouthernJet reinstated at JI but it didn't stick so he's stuck with us.

Edit: I think I'm confusing TGG with JI. So long ago now.

8 hours ago, nico002 said:

Can we just call him Sam Darnold? 

What do/did people call Rodgers? Eli? Peyton? Bees? Rivers? Marino? Elway? Montana? Farve? Aikman? 

By their name 

so please. Leave “Samchise” at home 

No even, Sam I Am?

6 hours ago, jgb said:

Yeah, I was off my game. What actually happened is that little schmuck dinobot banned my dad so I went ham on the board. Dinobot was finally stripped and clipped of his modship and he quit the board and ran into his cry cave never to be seen again last I heard.

So I came here. @Maxman tried desperately to get me and @SouthernJet reinstated at JI but it didn't stick so he's stuck with us.

Edit: I think I'm confusing TGG with JI. So long ago now.

Dinobot?

It’s been 50 years since we had a SB season. It’s the 50th anniversary of Dr. Seuss’ Green Eggs and Ham starring Sam I am. This is no coincidence. It is fate. it is written in the stars. 

I give you.......Sam I am

20887088-AA79-405B-BB73-4C1E11F61B84.jpeg

On 9/12/2018 at 4:59 AM, Nixhead said:

Yeah I heard this somewhere else. I think it was Colin Cowherd. I personally like nicknames. I give everyone a nickname. I call my son Tubby Tubby. I call my wife Squigward. Call 1 friend Dr Doom cause he’s always worst case scenario. Darnold will get a nickname. Right now I call him The Hair. Everyone gets a nickname. Yours will be “ Don’t call me Ray”. Everyone gets a nickname. Mine is baldy or bald bull. Everyone gets a nickname. 

damn right everyone gets a nickname..........my son is called "the freeloader", the wife is "the spitter"

nobody is off the hook.... Sam is 'The Darnasty"

Archived