Cowherd: Talks Darnold and Disagrees w/Jets “Disfunctional Franchise”

TnT

11 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

I use to HATE Colin Cowherd but now I watch him every day to watch my teams get their balls washed efficiently.

This is pretty much me. Was never a fan but he loves Darnold (and subsequently the Jets now) which makes him a must listen for my inner homer.

11 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

cool stuff. I seen this early today. I agree, who the hell are the Giants? They won 3 games last year, have players fighting and hurting expensive tackles, players snorting coke and earning 60 mill in guarantees, players with dead bodies in their house and they drafted a RB at #2 overall. 

Who are these bums? Aside from the 10-6 season two years ago, these guys haven’t seen a winning season since 2012. 

LOL. That's a good way of putting it.

1 hour ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I agree.  HATE the giants.  EVERYONE I know in my life is a friggin giants fan and I take a LOT of s#!t from them.

OBJ is kind of like a double edged sword for me.  he is a great talent, so I don't like that, but I LOVE how he physically assaults people on the field and takes a piss in the end zone.  good looks for the "classy giants".  hope he keeps it up.

it's just nice to look at the two faces of the teams:  Darnold for us and OBJ for them.  Love it.

I hate the Giants more than I hate the Patriots

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

me too!  was "rooting" for the pats in both SBs against giants.  yes, the Pats are the JETS rivals, but I have ZERO pats fans in my life.  all my family, friends, in laws, etc are all giants fans and they rub it in every chance they get.

I think Cowherd nailed it in that video.  so sick of everyone saying how the Jets are inept.  my wife's cousin once told me the Jets were "the worst franchise in the history of sports".  he's a giants fan and I asked him to name his starting o-line and there were crickets.  typical.

but back to cowherd:  nice stat the last 10 years.  I would go back even further to 2001.  hell since eli came to the giants, they have 8 playoff wins.  now I know that resulted in 2 SBs and I would take that any day of the week, but EVERY other time they made the playoffs they were one and done!

as for the Jets?  the issue is that they give us JUST enough to make us believe, then blow it at the end.  that's why the fact that we got Sam is so special!  we are never awful enough to get a top 3 pick! the one time we were (96) friggin Peyton Manning didn't come out in the draft thanks to Parcells and we get Keyshawn.  colts then get Manning and have at least 11 wins like every year, and the one time he gets hurt, they go 1-15 and get Andrew Luck!!  the giants suck and get Eli!  

we finally got our franchise QB, and we didn't even have to "suck for Sam" to get him.  now that we got him, I'm so proud that our Jets played their a$$es off last year and didn't tank and STILL got Sam!!

9 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

My wife and her entire family are massholes. Most of my college friends are pats fans which makes sense given the geographic proximity. I hate the patriots more than anything, and up until recently I loved the giants for taking away two championships from the pats and for not really being a threat to us given that we only play once every four years.

That said, most of my high school friends are giants fans, and they're also unbearable. So while I don't agree with you, I can see how that would happen.

Archived