Wifi and Cell-service this year at MetLife

chillster

Have not been to the pre-season games so was wondering for those who went was the cell service/wifi any better this year? Every year I hope they could finally get it right and each year my battery drains so fast and if I get through it is like hitting the lottery. There are 2 hours of downtime during a game and it's nice to have time to check on fantasy, see highlights and now make bets.

Please tell me they finally figured this out

3 minutes ago, chillster said:

And during all those commercial breaks?

Talk to the people around you? 

I miss new York, New Jersey people. 

If you talk to a stranger in Connecticut they look at you like they are trying to figure out how to call 911 without upsetting you. 

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

Step 1. Turn the phone off 

Step 2. Enjoy the game 

Years ago I was at David Wells perfect game at Yankee Stadium. Top of the nineth I am rooting for history and someone starts a wave. Could barely see the pitches.. Some are just unable to enjoy the game and need to occupy there time with other activities. Sorry don’t want to hear about multi tasking.

10 minutes ago, Bocajetfan said:

Years ago I was at David Wells perfect game at Yankee Stadium. Top of the nineth I am rooting for history and someone starts a wave. Could barely see the pitches.. Some are just unable to enjoy the game and need to occupy there time with other activities. Sorry don’t want to hear about multi tasking.

Ugh 

Now there would be 10000 phones going up 

Archived