Who made the call, Dungy or Manning?

Sharrow

Dungy said after the game that the punting team just "got a little excited" and that he made the decision to go for it. Personally, I think it happened just as it looked. Dungy sent the punting team on the field and Manning called them off.

/discuss

Dungy is just like Edwards; he doesn't make any offensive decisions. Only difference is Edwards doesn't make any defenisve ones either. Plus, Moore and Manning run the offense. Dungy could pipe in smooth jazz on the headset with that comoatose confounded look on his face during offensive plays.

Dungy is just like Edwards; he doesn't make any offensive decisions. Only difference is Edwards doesn't make any defenisve ones either. Plus, Moore and Manning run the offense. Dungy could pipe in smooth jazz on the headset with that comoatose confounded look on his face during offensive plays.

Nevermind getting overruled by his coordinators. This guy gets overruled by a player on the field. And not an audible. The friggin QB is calling which players should be on the field & which ones to send back to the sideline. And the coach just takes it b/c clearly he has nothing better in mind. I think he always wears those ridiculous-looking baseball hats b/c some mental institution tatooed the word "EMPTY" on his head.

Put that aside for a second...

I think we have a disease. It was the first thing I thought of also: this is the man who taught Herm. Hopefully, time will make this go away & I'll be able to focus better. Time let me forget most of the Kotite & Walton blunders (a few will live on forever of course). I'm sure this will pass as well...eventually.

Archived