JetNation Group Outing: Jets \ Vikings Tickets & Tailgate 10/21

Alright I had the other thread and it seems like there is a lot of interest. I bought a block of seats in section 123. We will officially be doing a JetNation group outing for the Jets Viking game. The cost for the ticket and tailgate is $150. I just looked on ticketmaster and stubhub and most tickets in that section are much higher than that. You get to tailgate with us before the game at a lower price. Who treats you better than JetNation?

Here is the deal, I bought 20 seats right now. I should be able to get more, but I had to pay for these already. So we will start with 20, they are all very close to each other in section 123. Most of these are in Rows 30 - 35. If I have to add more I think they will be at a higher price and the seats probably won't be as good. Section 123 is the section the Jets come in and out of.

My point is, if you are thinking of going please sign up now. We added a cart for this and there is a tailgate only option for those of you that want to hang out with us but you already have a game ticket. There is more info in the link, but feel free to ask any questions here and let me know if you sign up. 

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Alright I had the other thread and it seems like there is a lot of interest. I bought a block of seats in section 123. We will officially be doing a JetNation group outing for the Jets Viking game. The cost for the ticket and tailgate is $150. I just looked on ticketmaster and stubhub and most tickets in that section are much higher than that. You get to tailgate with us before the game at a lower price. Who treats you better than JetNation?

Here is the deal, I bought 20 seats right now. I should be able to get more, but I had to pay for these already. So we will start with 20, they are all very close to each other in section 123. Most of these are in Rows 30 - 35. If I have to add more I think they will be at a higher price and the seats probably won't be as good. Section 123 is the section the Jets come in and out of.

My point is, if you are thinking of going please sign up now. We added a cart for this and there is a tailgate only option for those of you that want to hang out with us but you already have a game ticket. There is more info in the link, but feel free to ask any questions here and let me know if you sign up. 

https://www.jetnation.com/shop/

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks!

Crushlove and Baby Crusher all signed up and ready for duty boss.

@Dunnie

@GREENBEAN

@The Crimson King

@Barkus @Dunnie 

@Lith 

@JiF

@Creepy Lurker 

@GATA @FidelioJet

@JetFreak89 @prime21 

@joewilly12 @Larz @Jets0712 

@ChuckkieB 

@Kleckineau

Just wanted to make sure you guys saw this because I started a new thread for the exact details.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Yeah, I'm in.

I wanted to also invite a friend and take my son (he's 13).  Both big Jet fans...

Any issue with that or do you want to keep it to just the JN crew?

No issue at all. I am not advertising this publicly right now. I think we will more than sell it out. But JN friends and family are more than welcome!

[mention=28731]Dunnie[/mention]
[mention=9819]GREENBEAN[/mention]
[mention=32104]The Crimson King[/mention]
 [mention=28259]Barkus[/mention] [mention=28731]Dunnie[/mention] 
[mention=28279]Lith[/mention] 
[mention=8521]JiF[/mention]
[mention=32841]Creepy Lurker[/mention] 
[mention=19808]GATA[/mention] [mention=28455]FidelioJet[/mention]
[mention=9147]CanadaSteve[/mention] [mention=19955]courtnj18[/mention] [mention=28645]long suffering jets fan[/mention] [mention=10144]Ken Shroy[/mention]  [mention=5681]JetFreak89[/mention] [mention=28670]prime21[/mention] 
[mention=9609]joewilly12[/mention] [mention=8876]Larz[/mention] [mention=32206]Jets0712[/mention] 
[mention=28805]ChuckkieB[/mention] 
[mention=7251]Kleckineau[/mention]
Just wanted to make sure you guys saw this because I started a new thread for the exact details.

Thanks Phil. I’ll be looking into it this week and commit when it’s ironed out.

Much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Max! I bought 2 tix. How do we get the tix. Email?
So the tickets are actually paper. Ironic because they've been sending out and asked JN to send out all the mobile ticket only alerts. But apparently group tickets can still be paper I verified that today. Which actually makes it a lot easier for us all.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

@Dunnie

@GREENBEAN

@The Crimson King

@Barkus @Dunnie 

@Lith 

@JiF

@Creepy Lurker 

@GATA @FidelioJet

@JetFreak89 @prime21 

@joewilly12 @Larz @Jets0712 

@ChuckkieB 

@Kleckineau

Maxman I already have tickets secured them before you decided to do this, appreciate the effort think its a great idea. 

Im definitely going to try and stop by and meet you all if we park anywhere near you guys. 

Where will you be parked? 

joewilly12

2 hours ago, Barkus said:

Thanks Max! I bought 2 tix. How do we get the tix. Email?

I accidentally hit the heart icon instead of the up arrow on my phone. I changed it, I didn't want you to worry about meeting me because I sent you a heart lol.

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Awesome, you bringing your son? We can get @ECURB to stop by and relive the flag football game. We are the true champions.

OMG I would love to.  He's at Lehigh which isn't actually that far so I'll ask tomorrow.  Gotta warn you, he's 6'5" now so he's a lot easier to hit with a high pass :).  Is @ECURB in?  We should get a tailgate game going.

12 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I accidentally hit the heart icon instead of the up arrow on my phone. I changed it, I didn't want you to worry about meeting me because I sent you a heart lol.

lol, I didn't see that. I'd have been worried if u then sent me a PM to meet you inside the RV ?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Signing up now for me and my two Godsons ... Rock.

What is the deal w parking ???

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Awesome!

We park in green lot F11. You need a parking pass to get into the lot by car. Green is the most expensive, you would have to buy one on the secondary market, stub hub etc. Depending on the price, you could buy a yellow and walk over to us. Yellow is the next lot over. But if you want to have your car right by the tailgate you will definitely need a green.  Thanks.

14 minutes ago, nycdan said:

OMG I would love to.  He's at Lehigh which isn't actually that far so I'll ask tomorrow.  Gotta warn you, he's 6'5" now so he's a lot easier to hit with a high pass :).  Is @ECURB in?  We should get a tailgate game going.

6'5"  WOW! That is crazy. How old was he when we played that game, 12?

Time flies!

Ok ... So Green GA1 is what I need ? I'm on StubHub now.

Awesome!
We park in green lot F11. You need a parking pass to get into the lot by car. Green is the most expensive, you would have to buy one on the secondary market, stub hub etc. Depending on the price, you could buy a yellow and walk over to us. Yellow is the next lot over. But if you want to have your car right by the tailgate you will definitely need a green.  Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

done (for 1)

that was easy 

thanks !

Now just need to figure the Stub Hub strategy for parking (do it now? Wait until a week B4 the game? etc.). Pricey right now

Awesome, thanks -- looking forward to meeting you.

Stub Hub parking: I haven't checked, what do the prices look like right now? If a green pass can be had for $50 you might want to grab it now. I am not sure where they are at. Face value is $35 but they never sell for under $45. A yellow one will save you money and that is the next lot over. Just have to park and walk.

8 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Oh crap.  If Crusher is coming, everyone remember to bring an extra brown-bag lunch and toss in some extra Crusher-snacks to keep him distracted.

Max already sent me a pm explaing  the rules of the JN tailgate. I stopped reading after “ Hello Crusher.”  Hope I didn’t miss anything important.