JetNation Group Outing: Jets \ Vikings Tickets & Tailgate 10/21

15 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Hey Max .. did you send the tickets out yet ? I'm on the lookout. Thanks !

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

They are mailing the tickets to me on October 4th. They're doing Paper Tickets apparently groups are the only ones allowed to still use paper tickets. 

I was planning on just handing them out of the tailgate since everyone was meeting before.

Thanks.

• Sympathy 2

22 hours ago, Maxman said:

They are mailing the tickets to me on October 4th. They're doing Paper Tickets apparently groups are the only ones allowed to still use paper tickets. 

I was planning on just handing them out of the tailgate since everyone was meeting before.

Thanks.

What if our hands are busy eating? Can it be pinned to my shirt? 

• Upvote 1

So when I spoke to the Jets last week we had already sold 21 tickets. I said I wasn't going to do it, but I bought 20 more. Since then we sold 12 tickets.

There are 8 tickets left, if you are still interested in going please sign up. We are actually all in the same section in the lower level end zone.

I will give it a few days and then I will post this on social media if we don't sell them all. But hopefully we sell the last 8 here first.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Barkus said:

What do you guys think, I haven't been to a game in a couple years, should I get parking pass ahead of time or just wing it? Planning on getting there by 10am or so. thx.

Parking passes always go up.  I would get one sooner rather than later.

Just now, morny said:

What time do people generally head to the tailgate on the Sunday morning? 

We will be there by 8am setting up. Most people get there 9\10am. Do whatever you are comfortable with. I wouldn't get there later than 10:30am though. Need two hours for tailgating at least imo.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Maxman said:

We will be there by 8am setting up. Most people get there 9\10am. Do whatever you are comfortable with. I wouldn't get there later than 10:30am though. Need two hours for tailgating at least imo.

Cool, I'm getting the train so will aim to get one early enough to arrive between 9 and 10am. 

Really looking forward to it!

• Upvote 1

What's the best way to get to the Stadium from NYC at a good time for the tailgate? I had considered the shutle bus (as last time I came over I had a nightmare with the trains) but they don't leave until quite late so I'll forget that. 

Would I need to get a train from NY Penn Station to Secaucus, and get the first train form Secaucus to Meadowlands (which I *think* comes at 9.41), so i'll be at the stadium at approximately 10am-ish? 

Or is there a better way which I don't know? 

18 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

My son and I will be joining you guys to say hi, but since we keep kosher, we're not buying the tailgate.  Not a problem, right?

Not a problem at all. We will be in green lot F 11. Very back of the lot you will see the RV. If you come in from the NJ Turnpike we are actually the first thing you see on the left hand side as you pull in.

Come on over, if you have a green pass park by us if you want. It will be a great time, I am looking forward to meeting everyone.