OT Couey Confesses To Abducting Jessica

MiamiJet

We should have had the death penalty for child molestors years ago ... been saying that for 20 Years

These people are demons ... absloute demons ... totally incurable and just the worst kind of predators imaginable ... they prey on young children like montsers

Why we don't just kill these dewbags totally escapes me

One bullet in the head ... have a nice day

We should have had the death penalty for child molestors years ago ... been saying that for 20 Years

This people are demons ... absloute demons ... totally incurable and just the worst kind of predators imaginable ... they prey on young children like montsers

Why we don't just kill these dewbags totally escapes me

One bullett in the dome ... have a nice day

Bullets are too expensive to waste on scumbags like these. :evil:

Give me 5 minutes and a hammer.

I feel so badly for that child and her father. I cannot begin to imagine the sheer hell he must be in.

MJ, he should shoot that SOB ... fill him full of led ... no Jury will convict him

I'm being dead serious ... any of these monsters ever touched a hair on the head of my kid, I'll do life if I have to ... but that mutha bleeper is GOING OUT

The police would be the last of his problems ... the only thing guarding his life

This is why the law is inadequate ... we all know the punishment doesn't fit the crime for these monsters, and it's a miracle more parents are not arrested for smoking these demons

Child molsetors should get the death penalty ... CASE CLOSED

I concur... and hell, the death penalty would be too lenient. I say torture and a slow, painful death. I'm sure there won't be a limited number of people who would line up for this job.

This is why society as a whole sucks today.

You cannot even let your kids out of the house anymore without worrying about some pervert grabbing them. :evil:

I have three girls ages 9 and 3 year old twins. I very rarely let her go out unless we know EXACTLY where she is going and to call once she gets there and to call when she leaves.

Long gone are the days when my Mom would cut me loose at 10:00am on a Saturday morning and tell me to be home when the streetlights come on.

F'N disgrace.

I hope this guy doesn't even get the chair. Release him into the custody of the girls family to have at him. Beat him to within a inch of his life then let him recover and then turn him over to them again and again and again just so he get just a little taste of the lifelong pain that her parents will be going through.

There isn't a punishment of earth vicious enough for pieces of sh*t like this.

The only think i can evern come uo with it drilling a hole is his skull and pooring a fresh batch of maggets in it. letting them eat him to death from the in side.

Absolutely heartbreaking. :cry:

"Sweet Jessica I often pray for you

I hope your suffering was brief

I hope the angels that watch over all little children

Came for you and took you someplace beautiful and sweet

Suffer The Little Children

Dear Jessica, I often think of you

Everytime I hold my baby in my arms

I say a prayer for your mama and daddy too

I know they miss you, miss you since you're gone

At the hands of evil men

No baby dolls, no teddy bears

No lullabies for them

Every mother's nightmare

Will it ever end

At the hands of evil men

You who done the deed better do some prayin' too

Better hope that God's forgivin' like they say

Cause somewhere, somebody keeps a list

Of the evils that men do

An' your name's right up there

I heard `em say

At the hands of evil men

No baby dolls, no teddy bears

No lullabies for them

Every mother's nightmare

Will it ever end

At the hands of evil men"

-Pat Benatar

I have a 12 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. This story touched the heart of every parent out there. I swear, if any scumbag dared to do anything to my children, I would rip his head off his body. I would avenge my children...no matter what.

LL

Archived