News flash on draft kings: Josh Gordon to be Released

Rolloffjet

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schefter saying Browns releasing Gordon on Monday. Why dont't we pick him up? We've picked up all the rest of his teammates.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He’s a headcase and a drug addict. They didn’t cut him for no reason, he probably pissed dirty again.

I mean this has to be because of something off field, that TD catch he made or 2 point conversion was top WR type catch (yes I know it was his only one), and while Tyrod Taylor may be a great game manager, and someone who won’t lose you the game he is also a horrendous QB for any big time WR who thrives on 50/50 balls, and can dominate with complex routes, and double moves, I’d even go as far as saying Taylor is a WR killer (awesome for a feature RB), and maybe the reason they are releasing him is because he has run his mouth about not getting the ball?  Though I doubt that’s the reason, my money is 100% down on off field issues, most likely weed, or alcohol.

Incredible talent!  A Player I hope is traded to the Jets each and every offseason.  However, No, Not in my opinion.  Although, I believe he could be picked up rather cheap, and would help Darnold in the short term, I think it would hurt his progression with Quincy, Anderson, possibly Kearse and Pryor as well.

Just now, Skeptable said:

Everyone is so quick to judge... He came in complaining about his hamstring and they are sick of waiting around.... This has nothing to do with relapse. 

He showed up late to practice and complained about a hamstring that up until today he hadn't complained about.  Whether or not he's smoking trees again he's clearly not fully invested.  You can only give a guy so many chances.

Just now, Pac said:

He showed up late to practice and complained about a hamstring that up until today he hadn't complained about.  Whether or not he's smoking trees again he's clearly not fully invested.  You can only give a guy so many chances.

Right... But still the people jumping on some bandwagon about drugs is wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Everyone is so quick to judge... He came in complaining about his hamstring and they are sick of waiting around.... This has nothing to do with relapse. 

They're not releasing him because of a hamstring. He's a headcase that is suspended more than he plays.

Just now, Mike135 said:

The guy is more talented than ...  well anyone.

If he's not suspended, chase him more than they did Mack.

Agree, as I already stated IF there is no suspension, or off field issue this is because Gordon got stuck with the WR killer as his QB when he finally was allowed to play, Tyrod Taylor is quite possibly the worst QB to have when you are a WR like a Josh Gordon, Taylor will never take chances so zero 50/50 balls thrown something Gordon routinely won while making it look easy when he was playing in the past.  Also Todd Haley isn’t the most understanding of coaches when it comes to some of the nonsense Gordon might bring.  Also this could be a falling out over Gordon using the mental health excuse to miss all of training camp.

Archived