News flash on draft kings: Josh Gordon to be Released

Rolloffjet

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Holy eff.  Is this an actual thing?  I searched for it but found an annual dolphin hunt in Japan.  I have heard of the Gadhimai Festival in Nepal though (which takes place every 5 years).  That thing is insane (mass slaughter of animals - in the 100's of thousands - in a large open field).

Or maybe you're just making a joke that Josh Gordon is going to sign with the Jets to play against the Dolphins today?

The Faroe Islands hunt and kill over a thousand pilot whales (large dolphins) every year.  It's sad, but at the same time, understandable to me.  It's an easy way for them to feed their people.  Living in the middle of a cold Atlantic, the food is scarce.  Anyway, they round up the dolphins with their boats and basically beach them into a shallow bay where they're easily knifed and slaughtered.

Sad.  Maybe they could invest in better fishing equipment?

whaling3.jpg?w968

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

The Faroe Islands hunt and kill over a thousand pilot whales (large dolphins) every year.  It's sad, but at the same time, understandable to me.  It's an easy way for them to feed their people.  Living in the middle of a cold Atlantic, the food is scarce.  Anyway, they round up the dolphins with their boats and basically beach them into a shallow bay where they're easily knifed and slaughtered.

whaling3.jpg?w968

Yeah it's a very disturbing image but they have been doing it for forever and they do eat the meat. 

Just now, Kleckineau said:

Is it possible football has kept him alive?

He loves it so much that he misses half the games? 

Making excuses for him and fooling yourself into thinking this time will be different has been going on since he was in high school 

He needs a wake up call 

Let him cost someone else cap room while he rots on the suspended list 

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

He loves it so much that he misses half the games? 

Making excuses for him and fooling yourself into thinking this time will be different has been going on since he was in high school 

He needs a wake up call 

Let him cost someone else cap room while he rots on the suspended list 

If he failed a test he should be out.

Having said that without a job, identity and zero self esteem he is eventually a goner.

2 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

If he failed a test he should be out.

Having said that without a job, identity and zero self esteem he is eventually a goner.

Agree he needs professional help and support but I believe that it takes 4 failed tests for the 1st suspension so I believe that he has failed 8 tests 

He has been warned and counseled every which way for years 

He just doesn't give a sh*t 

Not the type of guy I'm cutting someone for. The hamstrung injury might even be a bigger deal if he's out of shape 

Archived